Loreen - General Discussion | Page 142 | The Popjustice Forum

Loreen - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by WowWowWowWow, Sep 12, 2011.

1. I hate that she always teases people with a certain project or sound but always switch it up right before the release of the actual project. She talked about her new album so much but suddenly it's this bigger than an EP thing. She probably has all this material and songs sitting on a harddrive somewhere, I just don't get it I guess.

mikrofonkat and nathanspears like this.
  2. I don't understand how she can afford it. She seems to always be in the studio and working with different people but yet the songs never get released so who's paying for all that studio time?!

kevinnnk likes this.
  3. She switches with record labels more like a switch clothes so that can be her way of getting money for all these sessions?

4. This week's song!

OlliMaus likes this.
  5. I’m just having a moment with ‘I’m In It With You’. A literally breathtaking song.

basil, nooniebao, Fanatical and 9 others like this.
  6. I´m In It With You came on my Daily Mix and I was floored again. What a song.

7. This popped up in my recommendations. She really is a moment.

Island, sugarcoma, nooniebao and 3 others like this.
  8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Her version of Un-Break My Heart with Little Dragon is historic!!! Whew!

londonrain and nooniebao like this.
  9. I love everything she does, but I can’t deny being a little sad that her career right now seems to involve nothing but covers (including... covering her own songs). What kind of Swedish Idol full circle.

I’m thirsty for album 3!

basil, LPT, nathanspears and 3 others like this.
  10. Her best song.

nooniebao likes this.
  11. She’s releasing a mini-album this Spring. A first single should come this month. The whole mini-album will be in Swedish.

basil, Island and OlliMaus like this.
  12. That rendition of it must have been love has me in fits of tears.

Marquis and POPGASM like this.
  13. But are we believing her? The amount of times she's said an album/EP is coming in Spring/Autumn...

In a dream world, she'd release a single and do a promo performance on MelFest

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  14. The amount of interviews she's done after Så Mycket Bättre suggest that music is actually coming. She's talked about the new music in Swedish in almost every interview. She said that she'll release the mini-album one song at a time starting in February. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Since she performed at last years Melodifestivalen, I'd doubt she'd do it again this year.

nathanspears likes this.
  15. She was finishing her new single over the weekend, looks like she spent a long time in the studio. She also did an interview about new music which is coming this week (the interview is coming this week).

I think we're close girls!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    OlliMaus likes this.

16. Could it be?...

OlliMaus and swim like this.
  17. Theyve pulled their entry and replaced it (rightfully) with Statements?

basil, lutz, ItBeats and 3 others like this.
  18. I literally won’t believe it until she is in my ears.

nathanspears and swim like this.
  19. Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    sesita likes this.
  20. lutz, OlliMaus and nathanspears like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.