LOST

He/Him
ChristopherP said:
JoshJB said:
I'd be hugely disappointed if the skeletons turned out to be Rose and Bernard. It would be a boring conclusion to that little mystery, especially given Benard wasn't introduced in the show until early Season 2; I thought the skeletons were quite possibly meant to be characters we knew by Season 1? (I could be making that up though)

Well, we knew from the very beginning about his existence, it's just that we never saw him until Season 2.

The line-up for Season 6 is pretty huge. Daniel Faraday, Boone, Miles, Michael, Ana Lucia, Charlotte, Frank Lapidus, Shannon, Desmond, Mr. Eko, Kate, Jack, Sawyer, Locke, Ben, Sayid, Libby, Sun, Jin, Claire, Hurley, Juliet, Charlie, Richard, Bernard, Vincent and Rose all appear on the promo poster.

I don't think everyone from that poster will be returning (at least not physically anyways). I think the poster is more just a sort of culminating, remembrance of the characters we have loved throughout the series.

Season 6 will have 14 main cast members: Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Sun, Jin, Hurley, Claire, Sayid, Miles, Frank, Ilana, Richard, Ben and Locke. Desmond will also be back, but not as a part of the main cast.

From what i have read, it appears that Boone, Charlie, Charlotte, Daniel and Juliet are more then likely going to be making appearances, but don't quote me on that. IMDb lists Alex as being in new episodes as well, and there are conflicting reports about Shannon possibly returning too. Insiders have stated that one character will be returning when Miles has another "Sixth Sense" moment, so the actor/ actress that plays them wont actually be present.
 
Nope this is the sixth actual season. Season three had a mini season of six episodes than the remainder of the season! Are you thinking of Heroes?
 
Dazzle said:
Nope this is the sixth actual season. Season three had a mini season of six episodes than the remainder of the season! Are you thinking of Heroes?

D'oh - I am WAY more tired than I realised! Sorry!
 
chris4862 said:
ChristopherP said:
JoshJB said:
I'd be hugely disappointed if the skeletons turned out to be Rose and Bernard. It would be a boring conclusion to that little mystery, especially given Benard wasn't introduced in the show until early Season 2; I thought the skeletons were quite possibly meant to be characters we knew by Season 1? (I could be making that up though)

Well, we knew from the very beginning about his existence, it's just that we never saw him until Season 2.

The line-up for Season 6 is pretty huge. Daniel Faraday, Boone, Miles, Michael, Ana Lucia, Charlotte, Frank Lapidus, Shannon, Desmond, Mr. Eko, Kate, Jack, Sawyer, Locke, Ben, Sayid, Libby, Sun, Jin, Claire, Hurley, Juliet, Charlie, Richard, Bernard, Vincent and Rose all appear on the promo poster.

I don't think everyone from that poster will be returning (at least not physically anyways). I think the poster is more just a sort of culminating, remembrance of the characters we have loved throughout the series.

I have thought about that too but if that's so then there sure are some rather glaring omissions like for example Walt, Penny, Charles Widmore, Christian Shepherd, Rousseau, Alex etc.
 
Dazzle said:
The premiere may get postponed a week cos of some stupid bloody Obama thing. Not happy!
No fucking way.

Its already been too long if i have to wait another week cause of some bloody "im american, black, all singing all dancing on oprah fly catching president" pr event i'll be fuming
 
He/Him
Dazzle said:
Yeah. That's quite spoileriffic. Not nice.
Everything I wrote is information that has been made available by the shows creators, and the main cast can be seen on the official promo photos for season 6. They have been so tight-lipped about everything regarding this season, i figured that if it was something the creators themselves felt they could share with the world, then they must not think its very spoilery.

I apologize if i've inadvertently ruined anything for you.

ChristopherP said:
I have thought about that too but if that's so then there sure are some rather glaring omissions like for example Walt, Penny, Charles Widmore, Christian Shepherd, Rousseau, Alex etc.
Well the creators did say that everything included in the poster was there for a reason (if you look closely there are some hieroglyphics hidden in places), but there are certain people on that poster who are known to not be returning, either because they have other obligations, or because some actors/actresses just do not want to come back to the show.
 
S

SockMonkey

Dazzle said:
The premiere may get postponed a week cos of some stupid bloody Obama thing. Not happy!

That's extra crappy considering the return date is what it is for a really specific reason!!
 
chris4862 said:
Well the creators did say that everything included in the poster was there for a reason (if you look closely there are some hieroglyphics hidden in places), but there are certain people on that poster who are known to not be returning, either because they have other obligations, or because some actors/actresses just do not want to come back to the show.
I'd been reading it all already. I fear I've spoiled myself too much this season though I hope your logic is right and that we're due many surprises yet! I was just saying cos no doubt people will be moaning!
 
Seanie said:
Its already been too long if i have to wait another week cause of some bloody "im american, black, all singing all dancing on oprah fly catching president" pr event i'll be fuming

Oh. my. gosh. I love you for this.
 
The brilliant thing about Lost is that you have absolutley no idea what's going to happen next, Juliet detonating Jughead could go so many different ways.

I feel the same way about the returning characters, Boone, Charlie etc, are they back from the dead? or are they just illusions?

It's going to be a massive task to finish off Lost, but I think they'll pull it off.
 
I

IotV

I hope Charlie and Claire are both back full time, and get together. Loved that storyline.
 
IotV said:
I hope Charlie and Claire are both back full time, and get together. Loved that storyline.

I don't think there's any hope for Claire and Charlie. Charlie seems to be well dead.

I would really love to see Claire united with her mother, though!
 
Top