LOST

They did treat the women of LOST like shit but I’m not sure what more you could’ve expected with Jack and Claire? I don’t think it was supposed to have great purpose, it was just another one of those Dickensian character links that they loved to do just to show that these characters were all fated to meet.

It was actually one of the few plots they successfully seeded early (they clearly had plans from season one) and it ended up partially driving Jack’s guilt and imploding things with Kate.

They just fumbled the reunion scene in season six like a lot of things that season.

To be honest I’m not sure what went on with Emilie deRavin in season five. I think they thought there was more drama in delaying her reunion with Kate until the final season and I think they loved the idea of her becoming Rousseau a bit tew much.

I believe in Juliet and Ana Lucia supremacy.

They did treat the women of LOST like shit but I’m not sure what more you could’ve expected with Jack and Claire? I don’t think it was supposed to have great purpose, it was just another one of those Dickensian character links that they loved to do just to show that these characters were all fated to meet.

It was actually one of the few plots they successfully seeded early (they clearly had plans from season one) and it ended up partially driving Jack’s guilt and imploding things with Kate.

They just fumbled the reunion scene in season six like a lot of things that season.

To be honest I’m not sure what went on with Emilie deRavin in season five. I think they thought there was more drama in delaying her reunion with Kate until the final season and I think they loved the idea of her becoming Rousseau a bit tew much.

I believe in Juliet and Ana Lucia supremacy.

I remember being unsettled by Claire disappearing, Aaron being left behind and Claire showing up in 'Cabin Fever' one more time in season 4. It was quite distressing. But, yeah, her reappearance in season 6 needed a little bit more.

I always found the character, Matthew Abaddon, really bizarre, he kind of appears in one of the (Hurley?) flashbacks and then doesn’t appear
Much after without any explanation.

From what I remember anyway. I’m probably due a (third) rewatch

Oooof the opening run of Season 3... that jaw dropper of a first scene ... learning more about The Others than we ever have before ... Ben and his tumour ... the constantly shifting power dynamic between Jack and The Others ... one minute they're in control and then Jack snatches it right back ... getting to know the cuntress herself Juliet ... Nicki and Paulo arriving on the scene to fuck shit up ... impeccable television !!

I watched the first two episodes recently (and done some reading and YouTube watching of what went on). I thought now that I'm older I'd get it all this time, but I doubt it. Im dumb.

Oooof the opening run of Season 3... that jaw dropper of a first scene ... learning more about The Others than we ever have before ... Ben and his tumour ... the constantly shifting power dynamic between Jack and The Others ... one minute they're in control and then Jack snatches it right back ... getting to know the cuntress herself Juliet ... Nicki and Paulo arriving on the scene to fuck shit up ... impeccable television !!
The opening scene of season 3 is my favourite scene from any show ever. It's just perfect.

Shannon, Anna-Lucia and Juliet were my favourites and only Juliet had a satisfying arc before being killed. I feel like a lot of the male characters were the same characters copy and pasted, but there was no one else on the show like Shannon so it’s a shame her time was cut so short.