Louis Tomlinson | Page 53 | The Popjustice Forum

Louis Tomlinson

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by strangekin, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Diet Pop! likes this.
  2. 18 is no age to die. My thoughts are with him and his family.

3. Devastating news. Losing his mum & now sister in such tragic circumstances cannot be easy. Thoughts with him and his family at this sad time.

Diet Pop! and andru like this.
  4. Such devastating news. So young, and it's been a really difficult period for the family too.

Diet Pop! likes this.
  5. Very sad news. I wouldn’t wish what him and his family have been through on my worst enemy. My thoughts are with all of those who loved her.

Diet Pop! and andru like this.
  6. Wow, that's so tragic. He and his family have been through such a hard few years. R.I.P. to Felicite

Diet Pop! and sesita like this.
  7. She was so young; RIP and I hope he his family has a good emotional support, they have been through with a lot

Diet Pop! likes this.
  8. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

That poor family...

sesita likes this.
  9. That is truly terrible. Very young too. RIP and strength to him and his family.

thequinntessential likes this.
  10. Horrible news. So sad to read this. Hope he's okay.

11. So crazy, awful news. 18 is too hard to believe.

12. I feel very sorry for him. I understand his mother was ill and died young but to lose an 18 year old out of nowhere is going to be really hard to understand. I wish him well.

13. 18 is so damn young. I'm 27 and I still feel like life is just getting started.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.