Louis Walsh

S

someboy0716

Dannii's Numbar One Fan Gurrl said:
This is supposedly Louis Walsh new girl group:

sq42m9.jpg

I can't quite put my finger on it, but they remind me off something...

Why does the one in the middle look like everyone's old aunt who always wanted to pursue a career in show business?

Charley

Staff member
someboy0716 said:
Why does the one in the middle look like everyone's old aunt who always wanted to pursue a career in show business?

Maybe that's their unique selling point?

OMGZ! They could have a tie-in tv show about it!

D

Disinclined

Rollerboots, I don't think you're allowed to have minge in your avatar.

But anyway, THAT BAND PICTURE IS HILARIOUS. One in the middle does look like the aunt who dressed up and tries to fit in, yet is still stuck in the 80's singing Wham! and power-eating every Thursday, lamenting the fact that George Michael is gay.

R

Resi12

Disinclined said:
Rollerboots, I don't think you're allowed to have minge in your avatar.

I have actually never seen that picture until now, And I get what the commotion was about...

The most accurate description of Louis Walsh I've ever read was when someone said he has a face like an elbow.
I absolutely hate the way he uses the fact that someone is Irish as a reason for them to win!? He makes me ashamed to be Irish.

R

Resi12

DiscoLemonade said:
The most accurate description of Louis Walsh I've ever read was when someone said he has a face like an elbow.
I absolutely hate the way he uses the fact that someone is Irish as a reason for them to win!? He makes me ashamed to be Irish.

I know it disgusts me too, It is a talent comp not a nationality comp.
Haven't we all learned that from Leon Jackson?!

Rollerboots said:
is the second from the right Debbie Dean off Hollyoaks????!!! Girl Thing part 2???

Jodie Albert i assume is her name... and btw... isnt she far too tall comparing to the others? she is wearing no shoes, a lond dress and her legs are wiredly bent...and still somehow manages to look taller than the others (even if she is the shortest in the pic...confusing...)

I saw pictures of those girls earlier on some other website, and because I'm not much of a Girls Aloud fan, I thought "Oh look, Sarah's had a haircut" and skipped past the article.

I'm not joking.

DiscoLemonade said:

I once heard him say he would never work with anyone regardless of talent unless they were Irish or has Irish roots.

I was really shocked when he was mentoring Shayne & he was from Manchester until the week when Sharon said "You sounded Irish" & Louis went "HE IS IRISH" & I thought, Oh here we go, what a surprise.

So him saying what he's saying now he's really contradicting himself too & shows just what sheep he is.

I bet when GA split up, he'll be favouring Nadine if any, I'm wondering what Irish roots or connections JLS had, but they didn't win anyway so it doesn't matter abut it as he's not working with them. (Which is another reason to think why didn't Louis act win .. and is X Factor legit)

I walked past Louis on Wednesday night, true story. He's a powertool though. I've 2 friends who've had him sleazily come on to them aswell. Wow.
I do think his level of success is actually quite small, he's done a very good job of taking a little into alot in terms of TV. I completely understand why he doesn't want to work in Ireland but it's still very ungrateful the way he carries on. His judging on You're A Star is probably what got him the job on ITV.

Dannii's Numbar One Fan Gurrl said:
This is supposedly Louis Walsh new girl group:

sq42m9.jpg

You are surely taking the piss. It's like...Guys Aloud!

I don't wish to come across as a bastard but any group with Debbie Dean isn't destined to do very well. Surely the public won't accept this lot? Come on!

daveblackwell2k4 said:
I bet when GA split up, he'll be favouring Nadine if any, I'm wondering what Irish roots or connections JLS had, but they didn't win anyway so it doesn't matter abut it as he's not working with them. (Which is another reason to think why didn't Louis act win .. and is X Factor legit)

Well he pretty much championed Nadine during Popstars the Rivals (not that she wasn't worthy of being in the group anyway). I imagine he probably told Nadine to enter Popstars the Rivals after she was kicked out of Six.
I seem to remember Simon Cowell slagging off Girls Aloud on one of the first series of the X Factor (funny now considering who sits next to him on the judging panel) and asking Louis who out of them could have a solo career and Louis said Nadine. Not that any of them would really need his help to be a success anymore!