Louise - Bounce Back - FULL version | The Popjustice Forum

Louise - Bounce Back - FULL version

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by dontknow, Jun 26, 2006.

1. i doubt it will be her comeback single now , its been around for a year or 2 now.

Actully where the hell is she ???

2. Has nobody cottoned onto the fact that this is a Stacie Orrico song from her last album?

I love Louise but her version of the song is poor in comparison...

3. It's not been a secret that this a re-working of the stacie orrico track.

I'm rather Loving the full version of her other new song 'Slam' the other one with some guy sharing vocals 'Don't Ever Change' is a bit too floaty and slow for me. more songs like 'Bounce Back' and 'Slam' please Ms Redknap

4. Hasn't she left music for good now tho?

There is no real niche in the market for her... altho after Pandora I thought a successful new album was deffo on the cards...

5. well in the Mail On Sunday yesterday she said she loves making music and will continue to sing and make music and release a new single. and release one when the times right. there was a really nice picture to go with the article too she looked like a mermaid it was all aqua and marine like.

6. I just cant see any of those tracks doing anything for her chartwise. At leasst the Pandora debacle saw her trying something new.

7. As much as I love Louise, I'd rather her not make a comeback at all than have her suffer the indignity of having a major flop single. As everyone has said and as she has said herself, there is just no market for her. Louise's prolonged chart absence has hardly helped either.

Milky x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.