Louise - Greatest Hits

So I was always slightly surprised by Louise leaving Eternal so quickly after just 1 (mega successful) album. They were at the peak of their success. I do understand Louise realising that if things stayed as they were, she would essentially be a backing singer. But I don’t get why the record company didn’t rejig things to give Louise more vocals for album 2 (if that was what she was looking for)? Or maybe Louise just really wanted out.

I felt like the explanations at the time didn’t really explain it and it felt quite different to the Robbie or Geri leaving multiple albums in…

Anyway I love that she is doing her versions of all these Eternal songs

he/him
They've not been dispatched??? They were the first bundles to pre order too. My headshot t shirt bundle was here on release day.
There was a delay with the tshirt apparently. I just got a notification that the vinyl, CD and cassette have been sent and the tshirt will follow. Get those sales Lou!

She/They
I just wish they’d sent the signed photo that was meant to come with my bundle. Contacted Townsend but it’s been silence pretty much.

So I was always slightly surprised by Louise leaving Eternal so quickly after just 1 (mega successful) album. They were at the peak of their success. I do understand Louise realising that if things stayed as they were, she would essentially be a backing singer. But I don’t get why the record company didn’t rejig things to give Louise more vocals for album 2 (if that was what she was looking for)? Or maybe Louise just really wanted out.

I felt like the explanations at the time didn’t really explain it and it felt quite different to the Robbie or Geri leaving multiple albums in…

Anyway I love that she is doing her versions of all these Eternal songs
It was the same as Robbie and Geri I think, she just didn't get along with the other members and hated the travelling and just wanted to go home basically.

Just had my dispatch for the bundle (minus the T-Shirt. I did think whether they would do that to get the sales processed through)
I also ordered another personalised CD. The temptation was too strong. I'm glad the vinyl was sold out, as I would have probably gone for that too!

Nice to see it's holding up okay at #7. It would be such a shame after all the work Louise and her team have been doing (which seems to have been non-stop) to be lower than Top 10.
Chuck another digital download out tomorrow morning called Greatest Hits Remixed. With either some new remixes of the new tracks, or even some old/rare remixes?!

he/him
I haven't been too interested in the greatest hits album outside of the new songs, but they got two sales out of me with the digital editions anyway. Being more of a casual fan I hadn't heard any of the older leaks, so it's interesting to hear the songs from the unreleased album and getting the extended version of Super Magic is appreciated too.

Really hope she can stay in top 10. I’ve bought a bundle, on iTunes, the digital package, the personalised from Banquet, and the Amazon with signed insert. I don’t know if I can afford any more if she does anything else! But I would love to see her get a top 10