Louise - Greatest Hits

Mvnl

Staff member
Not having listened to the originals just yet they definitely picked songs that fit right in/made them work.
(lowkey wondering if any of these have been recorded by Steps as well, as Fascination was digging through 'not too familiar songs to cover')

D

Deleted member 2432

Not having listened to the originals just yet they definitely picked songs that fit right in/made them work.
(lowkey wondering if any of these have been recorded by Steps as well, as Fascination was digging through 'not too familiar songs to cover')
Louise isn’t with Fascination.

D

Deleted member 2432

Oh… but the campaign with 2 digital editions etc is very similar. Don’t they share a team or something like that?
BMG, but they wouldn’t have an influence on what Louise or Steps record.

D

Deleted member 2432

Makes sense to me that the new songs are “covers-but-not-covers” as I don’t think any of them are as strong as Super Magic, in the same way I don’t often enjoy the ones Steps do much either (there are exceptions to the rule of course, Something In Your Eyes I’m looking at you).

If these covers have been picked just for the Greatest Hits. It Makes you wonder if we're closer to a new Studio Louise album sooner than we think
One of her Instagram posts she said that Super Magic was a taster of what’s to come with a wink emoji.

Now I could be reading into it too much, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we get another studio album sooner rather than later. Perhaps early 2024?

I downloaded the £8 bundle and I have to say, now I remember why I don’t pay for downloads fff. Couldn’t open them into music on my iPad/iPhone so had to download on my mac, then had to resync my phone which made me lose the other music on my phone. After turning on local file sharing, Spotify doesn’t even count them as plays so may as well just play them on the music app. It’s a hassle, I’m sticking with vinyl and Spotify!

it’s great to have everything though, extraordinary value for money to have so many songs. Finally had a chance to listen to the unreleased songs and I love them, a great throwback to the pop influenced R&B of the era.

To hell with what you're sayin'
Can't take it anymore
The sound that you'll be hearing is the sound of the door SLAM (slam!)

fetchimage