Louise - Greatest Hits

I still feel for those who missed out on the tour, it was pretty electric, despite being in a small venue.
I'm still gutted it never got finished off and we never got any kind of a tour for the 'Greatest Hits' to make up for it and the whole Eternal Reunion fiasco threw a massive spanner in the works.

Sounds like she's beavering away in the studio with her social posts recently. Maybe we might get some New Lou sometime this year and if it's even half as good as the masterpiece that is heavy love then we are all in for a treat.

I'm still gutted it never got finished off and we never got any kind of a tour for the 'Greatest Hits' to make up for it and the whole Eternal Reunion fiasco threw a massive spanner in the works.

Sounds like she's beavering away in the studio with her social posts recently. Maybe we might get some New Lou sometime this year and if it's even half as good as the masterpiece that is heavy love then we are all in for a treat.
Im confident the next project will be good, the ‘new’ tracks on the Greatest Hits were pretty solid too so she seems to be on a roll when it comes to putting together great songs these days. She’s really stepped up her game sound wise since her comeback. I hope it continues.

Great to see she's pushing ahead and it's looking like we're getting another Louise album. Just Gimmie Heavy Love Volume 2 and I'll be pleased as punch.

Wouldn't be surprised if Louise is cast to play Tess (Cher's role) in the new Burlesque Musical happening in June. She would be perfection.