Louise - Greatest Hits

Louise's management: So w-
@Vasilios leaking the entire marketing plan on Popjustice before it leaves the boardroom:

beyonce-laptop-beyonce.gif

No more one-off London gigs only this time please.

No more releases clashing with musicals too either.

Our Louise deserves a tour. A proper tour to celebrate all thing solo Louise. The classics, the hits, the Heavy Love masterpieces, and the new stuff.

I've said it before but if a headline tour isn't feasible I'd love for her to link up with some other 90s/00s girls for a joint tour.

No more one-off London gigs only this time please.

No more releases clashing with musicals too either.

Our Louise deserves a tour. A proper tour to celebrate all thing solo Louise. The classics, the hits, the Heavy Love masterpieces, and the new stuff.
I've said it before but if a headline tour isn't feasible I'd love for her to link up with some other 90s/00s girls for a joint tour.
Yeah, I don’t think it’s that she doesn’t want to, I just don’t think she has the solid fan base there to make it financially viable. Didn’t her last one off in London last year struggle to sell out? London is the one place where you can usually guarantee to sell tickets

Yeah, I don’t think it’s that she doesn’t want to, I just don’t think she has the solid fan base there to make it financially viable. Didn’t her last one off in London last year struggle to sell out? London is the one place where you can usually guarantee to sell tickets
That one-off show clashed with Hoopla which I think affected most of the gays getting tickets. Certainly for myself & a lot of my friends anyway.

I
That one-off show clashed with Hoopla which I think affected most of the gays getting tickets. Certainly for myself & a lot of my friends anyway.
It actually took place 2 days before Hoopla, so if anything, I think it made it easier for anyone travelling to London for both events. That was my case anyway.

I

It actually took place 2 days before Hoopla, so if anything, I think it made it easier for anyone travelling to London for both events. That was my case anyway.
Our problem was that we had already booked flights, hotels and annual leave from work. So trying to change them all felt difficult and an additional expense. Easier to plan and budget at a different time of year. But I appreciate your point also.

he/him
Our problem was that we had already booked flights, hotels and annual leave from work. So trying to change them all felt difficult and an additional expense. Easier to plan and budget at a different time of year. But I appreciate your point also.
It was the same for me - if it was a few weeks earlier or later, I’d have planned a separate trip. But in the grand scheme, I don’t know if it would have made that much difference in terms of ticket sales.