Louise - Greatest Hits

Yeah, I don’t think it’s that she doesn’t want to, I just don’t think she has the solid fan base there to make it financially viable. Didn’t her last one off in London last year struggle to sell out? London is the one place where you can usually guarantee to sell tickets
4 to 6 dates small venues in large cities is achievable and There are certain other artists out there I see getting a tour and thinking why on earth can't Louise?

If it is London only again, I will made the effort and spent what will be the equivalent of a second Mortgage to get a babysitter and go to London just to see her. I've already started putting money to one side since the start of the year.

Personally this would be is a "Now or Never" moment for me to see Louise actually being Louise: The Popstar again.

Other than her first tour Louise has struggled to sell concert tickets outside of London. I remember seeing her in Edinburgh on her Changing Faces tour and I swear there was less than 100 people there in a 2000 capacity venue. She put on the full show but I felt so sorry for her. She would be best to "open" for a bigger pop act and continue with festivals and one off London shows at this stage. Once people see her they'll enjoy the show for sure she just doesn't have the level of "stans" to maintain a headline tour (sadly).

I am however very happy she has gotten right back into the studio following the Eternal debacle. Heavy Love and the new tracks on the GH were amongst the best music she has made.

Other than her first tour Louise has struggled to sell concert tickets outside of London. I remember seeing her in Edinburgh on her Changing Faces tour and I swear there was less than 100 people there in a 2000 capacity venue. She put on the full show but I felt so sorry for her. She would be best to "open" for a bigger pop act and continue with festivals and one off London shows at this stage. Once people see her they'll enjoy the show for sure she just doesn't have the level of "stans" to maintain a headline tour (sadly).

I am however very happy she has gotten right back into the studio following the Eternal debacle. Heavy Love and the new tracks on the GH were amongst the best music she has made.
Ah the Usher Hall gig! I know we have disscussed this before, but she was on top form that night, its such a shame it was so empty, i really felt for her.

After the show she was really kind enough too to sign stuff for those of us waiting in the pouring rain with just one sole minder alongside her, she didn't rush anyone, but then again there was only a handful of us. She’s a real gem of a human being.

Mvnl

Staff member
Well there'd first need to be a Steps tour for that to happen.
Plus I think (compared to Sophie & the Vengaboys) she might be a bit too subdued.