Louise - Greatest Hits

I have faith that Lou and her team know what they’re doing and we’ll get a great hits album with new versions of old classics alongside new music. The versions of Naked, in walked love and the eternal songs she’s been doing on tour have been amazing so just give me a CD of those!

Last edited:
The issue I have with this is that she hasn’t had barely any “hits” since the last Greatest Hits, really.

I suppose it gives her leverage to do another tour, remixing up old songs and we all know that money is in touring. It’s good that she is still doing music though!

D

Deleted member 2432

Louise was great at Trentham Live last night. Steve’s arrangements of Naked, In Walked Love and So Good are fantastic. Unfortunately I don’t know what he’s done to 2 Faced but it sounded quite flat. I despise the Initial Talk Mix of Stretch too and would’ve replaced it with Lead Me On.

All in all though, a pleasure to see her since Heavy Love got cancelled before I got to see her last time.

Louise was great at Trentham Live last night. Steve’s arrangements of Naked, In Walked Love and So Good are fantastic. Unfortunately I don’t know what he’s done to 2 Faced but it sounded quite flat. I despise the Initial Talk Mix of Stretch too and would’ve replaced it with Lead Me On.

All in all though, a pleasure to see her since Heavy Love got cancelled before I got to see her last time.
I really don’t like the Initial Talk Remix of Stretch either but I think the original version would be quite flat live even though it’s an absolute banger of a tune. Totally agree it should be replaced live. Maybe with Hurt as it did quite well on airplay.

Glad so many fans are getting to see her live this year. I was fortunate enough to see Heavy Love Tour on its last night in Birmingham before Covid forced it to stop. I also saw her at Mighty Hoopla and I’m obsessed with the live version of In Walked Love. I’m hoping the new version is on the album she’s talking about for next year.