Louise - Heavy Love (2019 Album) | Page 146 | The Popjustice Forum

Louise - Heavy Love (2019 Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mceyedol, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Oh I didn’t put the two together when I saw the announcement :(

2. Rather pessimistic. Maybe she actually just wants to give music students a great opportunity?

Butterfly and eggman like this.
  3. I mean there’s non left in Manchester.

Butterfly and Adora Day like this.
  4. I can’t remember where I tried the other day, Leeds I think and I could get the max 10.

5. Leeds is a smaller city in close proximity to Manchester which is sold out, so I don’t think this is a bad signal at all.

I don’t think anything can be made of the fact that she’s having students support her. If anything you could read more into them getting someone who was actually known to support her (in the hopes of their fans buying tickets). I doubt they’re assuming each support act will have a bunch of friends buy tickets.

Adora Day likes this.
  6. I don't think that it will if I'm honest. I'm counting down that days until it starts. I'm seeing it three times because I'm that invested in this era! I'd be so upset if it got cancelled!

London, Birmingham, Manchester Meet and Greets are sold out. And they are the main cities that people would go to.

I wouldn't read into the supports acts slot. I've known a few artists do it on much bigger tours than this!

7. I did talk to her about the tour when I met her 2 weeks ago and she was saying how excited she is and that it’s going to be a great show. Fingers crossed it goes ahead.

8. I don’t think it’s getting cancelled , I was wondering if it’s a bad or good sign

9. Can you wonder these things... to yourself. It's spreading unnecessary drama.

Espeon, baxterclan and JMRGBY like this.
  10. Am a massive fan so not trying to worry anyone

11. I know you are babes. But the people don't.

12. I love the artwork for Hammer.
    Actually, the whole aesthetic for the Heavy Love era, I think, is fab. Simple, yet effective.

My Spotify Wrapped tells me that my number 1 artist this years is Louise, listening to her for 88 hours...!

13. According to spotify Louise is my number 3 top artist with Small Talk being my number 3 song.

baxterclan likes this.
  14. It's out in New Zealand. It's funky.

Adora Day likes this.
  15. Very funky, 90’s and old school. 6/6! Roll on the album

Disco Tears likes this.
  16. Louise: Guys, I'm freezing, it's so cold outside. Brrrrr.
    The people: Lou, you've got a bra on and literally nothing else. Go grab some proper clothing to keep you warm!
    Louise: What am I thinking?! Duh. Yep, one second.

*Louise walks in wearing an open hoodie, open coat with bra and torso still exposed.*

Louise: Guys, I'm still fucking cold. Can someone turn up the heating?
    The people: ..........

Mvnl likes this.
  17. She's done it again, Hammer is amazing!

baxterclan likes this.
  18. This album (so far) is the only album I listen to from start to finish of all the tracks that have been released. Is the song a dance track?

baxterclan likes this.
  19. 'Hammer' video premieres tomorrow at 8am.

andru, TeamSats2012 and baxterclan like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.