Louise - Heavy Love (2019 Album) | Page 205 | The Popjustice Forum

Louise - Heavy Love (2019 Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mceyedol, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Could 'All The Woman You Need' be this 2003 track by greek Popstars girlband Hi-5?

2. Ugh, I hate when they do this, tease the fans with something and then don't release at all.

strictmachine79 and AndrewX like this.
  3. MB

MB

4. Sounds good!

boyaloud likes this.
  5. Amazing. I was so gutted to have missed her as my concert was just after she cancelled so hopefully I can go to this.

boyaloud likes this.
  6. It is good to see her resume shows of some form. I was so lucky to see her just the night before lockdown started to come into place.

Staticboombox, Island and mcuk like this.
  7. I'm interested in this! Will have to try and get tickets!

8. It really is one of the best....maybe best albums of the year.

9. MB

MB

By the looks of it, they’ll be a live stream of the show as well.

10. Got my tickets!!! Yes. So looking forward to this after the last show got cancelled

11. MB

MB

I've had to settle for a streaming ticket! £6 is a bargain.

Martyn and WhereIsTheFeeling like this.
  12. Hope you enjoy!

WhereIsTheFeeling and Adora Day like this.
  13. I hadn’t realised there’s streaming tickets for this. I might buy. Still gutted I didn’t get to see the tour in Manchester.

14. I got two tickets for this. I can't really work out the seating plan, but I think I'm front row ish?

Looks a fab evening, so can't wait!
    Hopefully the live stream will be available afterwards as well!

Adora Day and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  15. Looking forward to the live stream.

WhereIsTheFeeling likes this.
  16. I just purchased a ticket for the live stream. I do hope this is the start of some kind of live events for many artists.

I’m glad Louise is doing this as I missed out due to her cancelled show in Glasgow back in March so look forward to hearing some of the new material live. Heavy Love is definitely my favourite album of the year so far!

mcuk and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  17. Does anyone want to share a "table" or however it's done with me? Tickets are only sold in 2 or 3 and I'm on my own. It seems pretty cheap!

18. A friend of mine is also solo should i put you two in touch?

19. Woohoo! Just booked tickets to see Louise at the Clapham Grand on Friday 2nd! Literally cannot believe that I am going to see her perform live! The teenage fan in me is beyond excited and living life for this moment!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.