Louise (Redknapp) - Stretch (2019) | Page 63 | The Popjustice Forum

Louise (Redknapp) - Stretch (2019)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mceyedol, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Yes true

2. Shoot me, I'm a new fan but is that a new song or an old one? Shazam isn't bringing anything up.

3. From the scrapped 4th album

4. Strange choice to use that song (assuming the clip is fanmade), as it really is not good.

Untitledjp likes this.
  5. It’s official she put it on her official twitter

6. Glad she’s using the Elbow Beach era typography.

7. So am i

8. Pleasantly surprised that she signed with a label. I presumed she was going the independent route.

9. Always loved this song

Chris Lala likes this.
  10. I'd never heard Little Lou before (unless I heard the leak back in the day and just forgot) but actually loved it. Really excited to see what's coming from the new album.

11. Louise has had to pull out of work commitments for at least two months after she had a fall on the way to 9 To 5 rehearsals earlier this week. She fractured her wrist, and has a gash on her chin.

In other news, Louise has also appointed Simon Jones as her PR.

WhereIsTheFeeling likes this.
  12. Who Is Simon jones

13. Poor Lou

JMRGBY88 and Musiquelover64 like this.
  14. I always found her live performances of beautiful inside were not good at all but when I went to the 2018 tour I was surprised as they were much better than during her promo of the single

Deleted member 5343 likes this.
  15. She answered some fan questions on Instagram stories....

Her favourite non-single from Naked is 'Fly Away'.
    'Pandora's Kiss' is her favourite song...............................................
    She'd love to duet with Sam Smith................................................................
    A dream come true to do a duet with Kylie, she loves her

And that was it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.