Louise (Redknapp) - Stretch (2019) | Page 65 | The Popjustice Forum

Louise (Redknapp) - Stretch (2019)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mceyedol, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Vasilios likes this.
  2. Chris Lala likes this.
  3. I suspect it will just be the CD single releases rather than any promo only stuff though expect one little bonus I’ve assisted with!

The Agnelli & Nelson remix of 2 Faced is great but it’s a shame it had about 4 minutes lobbed off the CD release due to that 20 minute ruling... (which probably means the edited version will be the one to go online).

hownee and JMRGBY88 like this.
  4. Can't wait to find out what this bonus is!
    And I hope these singles will become available worldwide, as they are not yet available to me on Spotify! Probably just a matter of time!

5. Indepedent distributed by Warner I believe.

6. I always wonder what kind of income acts like Louise will earn from these comebacks. I suppose a moderate tour can earn some money but she won't sell albums will she.

7. I didn’t know 4 mins was cut but I have the vinyl promo so I suppose it’s the full version on there

I wonder if they will ever release the alternative version of Naked that I have on an Abbey Road studios master cd

8. I love how Louise isn't even doing most of the adlibs on the Let's Go Round Again chorus.

rav4boy and Txetxu like this.
  9. In Walked Love now on streaming sites and iTunes.

Although the mixes on the second cd on Spotify have been uploaded incorrectly as they are the same tracks as cd1

hownee likes this.
  10. It really could have gone downhill after In Walked Love limped in at number 15 or whatever it was. Thank God for Naked.

Adora Day and tylerc904 like this.
  11. Its crazy that Naked came third. It sounds like such a “launch” single. I’ve already said this in here, I’m still amazed they went with Light of My Life. Wouldn’t have even been a pick for single 5 if I was them, let alone the first!

Island likes this.
  12. Naked literally saved her career. I love the song in its diet Janet-ness.

rav4boy likes this.
  13. I remember a video back in the day (might have been her actual official VHS) and she said everyone expected an uptempo first so decided to go against the grain with a ballad.

I agree though. As much as I love Light of My Life, it seems strange looking back now that it was chosen.

tylerc904 likes this.
  14. It’s the same on iTunes but it’s getting fixed

Adora Day likes this.
  15. Yes it’s only really near the end of the track they left Sylvia mason James really high in the mix

Island likes this.
  16. Sylvia!!

The Spotify mislabelled tracks isn't fixed yet - what a f*ck up! But good to have, as I never originally had the CD singles. Yet to find a mix of In Walked Love that I enjoy though.

17. I have all the CD Singles that housed b-sides, some of which are really good.

Island and distant_cousin like this.
  18. I imagine she will do some summer shows, perhaps announce a mini tour. I expect it to be around the scale/success of Gabrielle's or Martine McCutcheon's latest albums.

19. I can access Australian Spotify at the moment and the singles are now a) showing (so they must have sorted the Uk only problem) and b) the track lengths are now 3:52, 8:26, 6:50 and 6:03 so they must have been fixed.

In fact UK iTunes is now showing the right track lengths.

Might just take a while to filter through. It’s only been a day and a half and it’s not like this is the biggest priority for Warner.

zephyr and hownee like this.
  20. I see them on Dutch spotify too - awesomeness!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.