Louise (Redknapp) | The Popjustice Forum

Louise (Redknapp)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by mceyedol, Mar 12, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Not strictly a solo release, though could it mark the return of Louise to music. Have we heard anything more about this upcoming release?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  2. I'm just now getting into her more. I recently purchased Elbow Beach, which I love, and the Japanese release of Woman In Me is on its way. Then I'll buy the Japanese release of Naked and her singles for the b-sides. I wish her fourth album got released, because it was the most pop. I'm glad she's featuring on a new song though.

3. What?! My childhood object of stanning returns.

Island likes this.
  4. Woow..!! Sigma as well, this could be a hit!! I loved her so much as a child.

5. Is this defo Louise Redknapp and not another artist called Louise? Great if it is Redknapp but it seems very random.

6. That is what I thought, sounds very random.

There is literally nothing about it on her twitter or anywhere really.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  7. This can't be real, can it? I keep forgetting and being reminded of just how much I love Louise. I sat down for two minutes the other day and ended up watching one of those Vault programmes with all her music videos.

I'm a little suspicious as there's no song title on that artwork...("because that's the only suspicious thing about all this" - The World)

8. I bet it's fake (but hope it's not!) Do some digging people!!

9. She was my first obsession when I was nine, so much love for her.

10. I believe it's fan made. This is from Twitter (with the same pic attached)

Eternal & Louise @wildaboutlouise ยท Jan 15
    Congrats to @sigmahq on their 2 @BRITAwards nominations next a track featuring @LouiseRedknapp on there album please

11. Sad times.

12. This would've been amazingly random.

13. SIGMA feat Marvin & Tamara next.

JMRGBY88 and Filler like this.
  14. I love Louise so sad she won't make more music.

15. SIGMA feat Dana Dawson next please.

VivaForever likes this.
  16. SIGMA (Feat. Donna Lewis)

VivaForever and Island like this.
  17. Remixed by The Mad Stuntman.

18. [Junior Vasquez Clubapella]

VivaForever likes this.
  19. Sigma feat. Cleopatra

Island likes this.
  20. SIGMA feat Vonda from Madasun.

SacredThistle likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.