Louise - "Super Magic" + Greatest Hits (Jun 2) | Page 52 | The Popjustice Forum

Louise - "Super Magic" + Greatest Hits (Jun 2)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by dontknow, Jun 20, 2006.

1. In the meantime, am currently playing Elbow Beach. Such an classy album.

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  2. W2K

W2K

Louise was great at Trentham Live last night. Steve’s arrangements of Naked, In Walked Love and So Good are fantastic. Unfortunately I don’t know what he’s done to 2 Faced but it sounded quite flat. I despise the Initial Talk Mix of Stretch too and would’ve replaced it with Lead Me On.

All in all though, a pleasure to see her since Heavy Love got cancelled before I got to see her last time.

3. I really don’t like the Initial Talk Remix of Stretch either but I think the original version would be quite flat live even though it’s an absolute banger of a tune. Totally agree it should be replaced live. Maybe with Hurt as it did quite well on airplay.

Glad so many fans are getting to see her live this year. I was fortunate enough to see Heavy Love Tour on its last night in Birmingham before Covid forced it to stop. I also saw her at Mighty Hoopla and I’m obsessed with the live version of In Walked Love. I’m hoping the new version is on the album she’s talking about for next year.

4. The live version of In Walked Love when I saw her live, was epic! Only made me love it even more. Would indeed be great to get an studio form of that.

goldfish, Andrew, W2K and 1 other person like this.
  5. MB

MB

6. Looks like a great night! I was planning to go but for many reasons, couldn't.

I'm liking the idea of a Greatest Hits too. Hopefully we will get some new tracks alongside, and here's to some of the Heavy Love Tour versions of the classics too. The Naked tour version needs to be heard by the masses!

goldfish and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  7. The Naked tour version, gave me serious Kylie vibes. Never a bad thing of course!

8. I saw Louise on the last night of the Heavy Love tour before covid put an end to it and I was really blown away by how strong her voice was live.

She was incredible. So underrated!

goldfish, Daniel L, Island and 5 others like this.
  9. Do you think we can expect a new single this year? I really hope she's planning a new tour next year, 'cause thanks to covid, I missed the last one...

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
  10. I don't think Louise will put a new single out, if rumours of a greatest hits are true then that will likely come in early 2023 and a single from it would come just before. There's no point releasing a single from a new greatest hits 6 months ahead of the album etc.

goldfish, StefanK, Txetxu and 2 others like this.
  11. Just discovered "Breaking Back Together" and am in love. Wow.

12. Stream Wrong immediately!

13. MB

MB

14. So it's probably fair to assume the greatest hits will be re-recorded? I'd much prefer that.

15. Sounding good this.

16. Island

Island Staff Member

Hmmm. I think I want the Eternal re-records more than anything.

17. A SONG. If life was fair it should have been No 1.

18. Oooh, I don't like that new version of Arms Around The World at all. It sounds rather flat and cheaply produced. Typically an example of a song that you should just leave alone because the original is great.

19. I thought it was Undivided Love that sounded like Runaway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.