Louise | Page 53 | The Popjustice Forum

Louise

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by dontknow, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Sis

Andy French and Musiquelover64 like this.
  2. [​IMG]

Are you sure about that?

Andy French, Staticboombox and Island like this.
  3. It’s the same song dd

Cowboystyle, Booers, Txetxu and 4 others like this.
  4. Island

Island Staff Member

I have to agree. The re recorded vocals also don’t sound as warm as the original or any other her live performances of it.

5. I forgot how similar they are. Wow! I'm surprised there wasn't a law suit! Both great pop records though.

6. Well it does seem like Louise is a big Janet stan so who could blame her for being inspired

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  7. Arms Around The World is 100% a ripoff of Runaway and it 100% slaps.

Booers, Island and Txetxu like this.
  8. I went to Barcelona this week and found the Naked single in a second hand record store. A must buy off course. When I got home and opened it I found three signed postcards dated back to 1998. I think they’re genuine, as one of them got a spelling mistake.

I love everything from this era, so it was a nice find.

D1D241F3-F604-4CC7-8519-2EC8E098E11D.jpeg

Jóga, DirtyMonkey, Island and 16 others like this.
  9. Think prefer Arms Around The World to Runnaway these days. Both bop though.

AfternoonsInUtopia and Conan like this.
  10. I was looking on the Daily Mail (don't hate) and Louise gets a lot of stick from people on their comments section which seems unfair to me.

11. MB

MB

It’s just a rough demo version of what we’ll end up with. I honestly can’t wait to see what she delivers!

12. ‘Arms Around the World’, ‘Naked’, ‘Undivided Love’ and ‘2-Faced’ are all top tier (early) Louise bangers!

The fact we will always have the originals and possibly updated versions by Steve Anderson is a bonus and something to be incredibly excited for!

97williamsb, Lander, hownee and 6 others like this.
  13. Love an updated In Walked Love too!

97williamsb and AndrewX like this.
  14. Edited for you.

15. Heard some bits of her new music and... Lil Lousters are in for a treat.

16. It's a shame that the single release of For Your Eyes didn't go through at the time. Louise could have scored a big hit with this! Did the release not go through because the sales of Elbow Beach were disappointing?

17. They moved to the Greatest Hits instead no?

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  18. MB

MB

Honestly can't wait for some new Louise bops.

Mvnl, Vasilios and Tchelitchew like this.
  19. I remember being so excited buying Changes Faces, I was a HUGE Louise fan back in the day, but I ended up not going back to it much because the Eternal tracks scattered throughout the tracklist really ruined the flow of the album, but then again they had to pad it out somehow.

Txetxu and POPGASM like this.
  20. Shoutout to Louise's team: we will need a bonus bluray (or dvd) with all of her videos up to now, remastered preferably. Changing Faces quality does look terrible nowadays.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.