Love/Hate - A new dawn | Page 275 | The Popjustice Forum

Love/Hate - A new dawn

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lisaj, Nov 13, 2008.

1. I hate that my forehead and cheeks have gotten really red and dry *slathers on moisturiser*

2. I hate that my liver is almost certainly on its last legs.

3. potatosalad

potatosalad Guest

I hate that the cleaner just came into my room to empty my bin and hoover and saw my dildo. PEEPS calm down, I've never used it. For some reason my (straight) friend thought it would be hilarious to mold his cock into a dildo using this kit called Clone-a-Willy and give it me for my birthday. I'm sure he just wanted to show off really.

I hate that even though I put a sign on my door telling him not to, the cleaner still came into my room. GET OUT!!!

4. My room in halls used to be so messy that the cleaners couldn't really clean it! She would leave a note being like "Can you make sure your floor is clean of items every Thursday so that I can hoover the carpet?", so before I left on Thursday morning, I would scoop any clothes, etc. off the floor and shove them on my bed. Perfect.

5. potatosalad

potatosalad Guest

My room was messy, I almost got an £80 fine cos you could not see the carpet due to clothes and tat being all over the place. They gave me 48 hours to clean my room, fucking hell I had to get 2 mates to help me get it clean in time it was so bad. I keep it spotless these days though becuase they said next time they do a spotcheck and my room is that bad again, they will automatically fine me £80!

6. I remember having to get my sister in to help me tidy my room once it was so bad. Piles upon piles of clothes, make-up, shoes... Good to see i'm not the only one. I keep my room spotless now too.

7. surely if you only have A room to live in you would keep it tidy ?

when i was a kid i was always given the smallest bedroom so had to have everything tidied away to make it liveable ... in fairness it has made me a little bit sleeping with the enemy but to me it was a good life lesson ...

8. I hate that i'm hungry and freezing.

9. I love the Paris Hilton topic <3 Tis the stuff of legend
    I love Annie's 'Don't stop' album. Why haven't I listened to it in ages?

10. i see Kerry is back .. but now she is all kinds of model and shit ... and essentially boring now ... although i do like her velcro-girls schtick ...

11. It's true. She is no longer a real girl. I miss Kerry v1.

12. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I hate that I forgot I had a dance class tonight and made myself a curry for dinner.

Fun.

13. I love that today was SUMMER! It was 18C outside, but I hate that as its only March, I couldn't put on my bikini and run through the sprinklers cos I would have looked like a crazy person.

I love daffodils. Its impossible to be sad when the sun is shining and there are daffodils.

14. I hate that I don't know how to write a "note" on new Facebook.

15. Unless they are Triffids in disguise.

A warning for all.

16. I hate that i have now just realized the full extent on the blocking of music videos in YouTube. I was wanting to the Pet Shop Boys' 'Jealousy' but every video i click on, i'm denied.

17. It's SO annoying isn't it?! Considering writing my dissertation about music videos but I can't even watch them. FAIL.

18. I hate being physically attracted to someone who I know isn't good for me

19. I hate that certain type of old people, they get right on my titting well nerves. you know the type. Everything has to be done their way, because they are older and therefore wiser. well, I suggest if you want everything done your way, you stay at home and cook your own fucking dinner, you bunch of sour faced arseholes.

I hate that my eye twitch is slowly but surely becoming a noticeable wink.

I hate my temper.

20. potatosalad

potatosalad Guest

I didn't know how to write one anyway! You know what's been pissing me off about Facebook recently - people tagging me in Mr Men pictures and also tagging me in notes to play stupid games or take part in chain letter type things!

I love Facebook though! I can't believe I refused to use it for so long.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.