Love/Hate - A new dawn | Page 349 | The Popjustice Forum

Love/Hate - A new dawn

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lisaj, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Hahahahaha! I love this site sometimes.

2. Nah, mate, I think he's just laying low for a bit. Loved his brother in The Reader, though.

3. Well played, young Miss.

4. I hate that in about an hour or so, the power will go off in my halls for about 3 to 4 hours due to 'emergency maintenance'. Ugh.

5. That sounds quite rude and also hot. I love uniforms.

6. Don't we all?!

Unfortunately the only couriers I ever get delivering their packages to me are old, have no teeth and smell...I want one like Sam's in Sex And The City please!

7. Me too!

I wonder if Tribal meant it in that way or if my mind is in the gutter?!? haha

8. haha! Well I thought the same too so it can't say much about me either!

Oh by the by, did you get the IUSA single off Sanity?

9. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

I don't think that's what Liam meant but I'm struggling to think of other ways a courier could be overenthusiatically cutting into your sleep...

10. You know when people look at photos from 15/20 years etc, laugh at their outfits, and say 'God, what were we THINKING?'

That is what I think now, when I see that Duffy picture.

11. I think that when I hear her singing on the advert as well.

12. That picture is brilliant. In all terms of awfulness.

Though i still think the drag version of YouTube is better.

13. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Hahahaha! If only. "I've got a package for you." Etc etc etc.

14. I hate that there is no cheddar cheese in the house. I wanted to grate and have it on toast. Warm, bubbly toast.

15. Mmmm, cheese toast.

I love that there are freshly baked homemade cinnamon scones downstairs waiting for me. Cup of tea and one of those makes me a happy man.

16. What kind of ninth circle of hell are you living in?! NO CHEDDAR CHEESE? *faints*

17. It's ok, i'm giving papa some change to go to Asda to get some cheese! Hurray!

I hate that that won't be for another two hours.

I love that after doing some exercising, i can start to see a very smell pelvis bone definition in my skin. Quite pleased with that.

I hate that i have built up some muscle in my legs. They feel tight and firmer. I didn't mean to do that.

18. I love that I need to get some new jeans. I think I'll buy some skinny-flared ones this time.

19. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

My pasta was a bit of a cheese-fest tonight, so I probably ate enough for both of us, Manila.

20. I want a pair of skinny flares, my normal skinnys have the tendency to make me look like a parsnip.

I hate that its lovely and sunny outside yet i have a terrible sore throat/cold thing and have no desire to get out of my jammies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.