Love/Hate - A new dawn | Page 814 | The Popjustice Forum

Love/Hate - A new dawn

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lisaj, Nov 13, 2008.

1. I don't remember who it was, but it was either in this thread or the Random Thoughts thread. Find them and beat them!

2. I hate that the concert I was going to next week has been cancelled. I actually feel like crying right now.

3. I'm having a love affair with These New Puritans. Hidden is IMMENSE.

4. 3Xs

3Xs

Invite only classes? I've never heard of such a thing. You mean they actually INVITE you to come to class?!! That is the most amazing thing ever! I would NEVER go to class!!! Bahahaha! Holy shit that is amazing.

5. It's a revision class, as it's the Easter holidays here. If you get invited, you have to go. I wanted to go even though I wasn't invited!
    I ended up going and being the only one who wasn't on 'The List'.
    Oh well.

6. 3Xs

3Xs

Ah, I see. Not as awesome as I initially imagined then.

7. ^ Made even less awesome by the fact I wanted to go to school in the holidays.

8. I hate the internet. For the past four hours I have been incredibly distracted by various websites, which has caused me to avoid coursework. Which I have yet to start, and is beginning to pile up on me. This week off from school should have been the time I used to get caught up with it, but I have just wasted the entire week doing nothing.

I'll probably end up failing my course because I have no willpower at all. Anyone have any tips for getting work done?

9. Any work you HAVE to do always only gets done at the last minute. Fact. I saw make a start on it now. NOW. GO AND DO IT! It might be boring, but once it's done, it's done, then you can relax.

Or at least make a start, get your ideas in order, know what you're going to do, so that when you do inevitably get round to it, you at least have somewhere to start.

And don't panic. Some people just work better when they're closer to their deadline.

10. I hate the person who thought sending an email entitled "Sad news" to all members of the Stephanie Beacham mailing list group thing was a good idea. I was utterly convinced it was going to say she'd died.

I love that she hasn't died.

I hate that Christopher Cazenove has.

11. I love that I did well on my accounting exam.

I love my new mouse.

I love that my Xbox 360 is online again.

I love my hair.

I love that my brother is in San Diego.

I love that I have the house to myself until next week.

I love that some Chinese food is on its way.

I love today because today is ~*awesome*~

12. 3Xs

3Xs

This is me!

13. I love that you corrected my typo!

14. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I hate that I am forever doomed to be John Tracy in the Thunderbirds episode we call life.

You have disguised yourself as Italian food in an attempt to infiltrate someone's house? CLEVER.

15. 3Xs

3Xs

Bahahahaha! That would be amazing!

16. I hate that this is the basically the story of my last three weeks. I was only going to have a week's rest before I started work, and I basically started yesterday. I have so much to get through and it's stressing me out. And I'm back to uni in just over a week now! Fucking hell.

17. I love that my essay is starting to become quite good. The only problem is that it's too short.
    I hate that I probably won't be getting a good grade for Drawing class.
    I love that I'm feeling good.

18. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

I love that in the toilets at work earlier, it was really obvious the guy in the cubicle next to me was having a wank (before you ask: shadows under the cubicle, a litle grunt, and a little splash noise).

I love that he exited the cubicle when I was washing my hands, and it turned out to be someone I really fancy.

I love that I don't care that people are going to find this all distasteful.

19. duckface

duckface Guest

Oh God, I'd never have a wank at work.
    Are you sure it wasn't just diarrhea?

20. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Very sure. I could see the arm shadow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.