Love is Blind (Netflix series) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Love is Blind (Netflix series)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by drewsky, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Watching with subtitles they kept naming the songs - and I kept thinking there was a whole career to be had in making this music for these shows

2. As someone who is friends with a singer who writes/performs royalty-free music for reality TV shows, I can tell you there is. Catch her voice in the opening scene of this week’s Vanderpump Rules.

3. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I shrieked at Jessica walking into the venue all self-assured, smiling and waving at everyone, only to cop out at the last second and say no. Stunt queen! I want a spinoff.

phily693, Gasur, constantino and 6 others like this.
  4. Just started this and Lauren and Cameron crying while saying they love each other was great. I love them.

Also Cameron I am just a hole ddd

Gasur, POPGASM and nooniebao like this.
  5. Binging this over the weekend... just popping in here to say fuck Jessica. Shes trying on a dress right now... how has he let it get this far, shes so fake and clearly not into it.

Now she's trying so hard to confuse Barnett....

Also, Carlton... he self sabotaged that relationship. Went from 0 to OTT crying when she'd barely reacted.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
    Matty_up likes this.
  6. Island

Island Staff Member

Can we be best friends.

nooniebao and lushLuck like this.
  7. It kinda did work though, with Married At First Sight on Channel 4. It was slightly different, but the premise was the same.

8. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Contractual obligations probably

Remorque likes this.
  9. Sure, but why is he trying so hard to impress her. He can do so much better.

Mvnl likes this.
  10. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Oh I read she instead of he, never mind.

11. Apparently Messica wasn't allowed to leave after Diamond did and went to the wedding having told Mark she wasn't gonna say yes and she thought he was too but he still tried it. Kinda pathetic on his part.

12. Some woman sat next to Damian on a flight recently and asked him questions, apparently the producers got him to say yes even though they'd mutually decided to say no.

Also, none of the couples knew Diamond and Carlton were even in Mexico

13. Queen Lauren asking Messica “are you going to give Mark the Poom-Poom” and then having to explain what she meant absolutely sent me. We stan.

14. Yes and for Tesco too

15. Sorry if this has been said but are you all aware there were engaged couples who producers didn't bring to Mexico?

16. I wondered this, what happened to the virgin guy? I mean, this is to be expected, I was bored by the wedding day to be honest, can you imagine if there were more couples.

17. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah apparentlythe producers were expecting like only one or two proposals while all contestants didn’t seem to wanna go home without getting engaged

lushLuck likes this.
  18. Rory, the guy giving advice to all the men who were sequestered with him, proposed to a woman and they were told they were essentially ending their storyline. He keeps sharing stuff about it

19. RJF

RJF

Scream. They should have done the same with Kelly and Kenny to be honest.

20. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Kelly and Kenny supposedly were already out but thrown back in when Carlson & Diamond clashed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.