Love Island | Page 177 | The Popjustice Forum

Love Island

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by playboy69, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Ekin-Su is bombshelling in a way we haven't seen since the mighty Maura. Crying over coffee are levels of petty I aspire to.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
    boyaloud, PopGaga and ALEX like this.
  2. This series is SO MUCH better than the last series probably the best series since Series 5 of Amber/Maura every episode this week has been entertaining.

boyaloud, PopGaga, ALEX and 1 other person like this.
  3. Neckin-Su is too much, it’s hilarious! This series is shaping up to be a good one.

PopGaga likes this.
  4. Ekin-Su had me howling last night. Crawling around on the floor, kissing the Scottish guy then demanding Davide make her food.

On another note, I love how they spend the whole day in the garden in their bikinis and shorts talking to each other. Then they make a big thing of getting all dressed up...to basically go out and sit in the garden again and talk to each other.

5. upload_2022-6-17_20-22-6.png

Erm. She has a story?

6. Davide & Ekin Su are such high camp. Fantastic television.

Also, for everything people said about Gemma at the beginning, she has shown a lot of maturity with her advice. I low key love the constant changing friendship/enemyship between Ekin Su and Gemma.

sfmartin, PopGaga, SiduousIII and 4 others like this.
  7. Ekin Su carrying this series with the drama, it really makes me laugh.

steste, sfmartin, 4Roses and 3 others like this.
  8. Ekin Su and Gemma aside, everyone else is still pretty dull. I don’t much like the new girl but she seems like someone who will stir up trouble. I’ve no idea why I’m still watching at this point. I feel like they need a guy in there who’s going to mix things up as it’s the boys who are the least interesting. Even the whole Gemma storyline of “he’s my ex” fizzled out very quickly.

9. "Getting ready for a big night..." (of sitting in the garden and talking).

bonnieetclyde, ALEX and Leader Beans like this.
  10. Ekin vs Amber tonight I’m ready !

mattieh and Andrew like this.
  11. The spit task…..

Sarzy likes this.
  12. Fully here for Dami and Indiya.

steste, mattieh, Sarzy and 2 others like this.
  13. Same there spark is so clear compared to who they are currently coupled with .

ALEX likes this.
  14. The public really like Gemma Island then.

Also asking for drama and then not voting for Ekin-Su.

sfmartin likes this.
  15. Ekin Su isn’t going I reckon she’s probably top out of the bottom 3 girls and scrapped the bottom 3 . I see Amber going out of the girls .

Out of the boys I’m leaning towards it being Ikenna going .

sfmartin, bonnieetclyde and ALEX like this.
  16. I think this is also the right way to go with things, if a bit shitty for Amber.

17. They'd better keep Ekin-Su!
    Ikenna definitely needs to go, I don't think he was really suited for Love Island.

I like the idea of Dami and Indiyah together.

ALEX and sfmartin like this.
  18. Amber just seems slightly too cocky for her own good. She should go.

19. Ekin Su in the bottom 3 is giving me flashbacks to Big Brother when the public would vote out the best/most popular characters.

boyaloud, steste, Blond and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.