Love & Peace - The GG Album Rate (VOTING NOW OPEN) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Love & Peace - The GG Album Rate (VOTING NOW OPEN)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Shockbox, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Same for me. I'm not familiar with about 3/4 this songs but I'm listening to them randomly and I found some gems so far. You won't go wrong by doing this.

Shockbox likes this.
  2. I can already tell that all the ballads will rank so low and I'll hate you all for it.

3. I'm hoping for at least 15 candidates to take part so y'all better do it.

4. I personally can't bring myself to listen to all of their albums so I probably won't be participating in this one.

5. Definitely count me in, I've just got to re-listen to some of the tracks and listen to Jessica's mini-album for the first time

6. I want to do this, but I'm not here for the majority of korean album and solo tracks... I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_.

7. Oh lordy lord, give me the strength. Can I do this?

How about we just crown Karma Butterfly and The Great Escape as the joint #1 winners and be done with it?

8. Oh dear, it seems not many want to do this.

9. You could always recruit people from outside of the forum if they're willing. The Produce 101 rate probably wouldn't exist without them.

10. I'll do it for sure, I just will definitely need the month or so of voting! I can do an two or three albums per weekend, or something like that. Expect my comments to be scathing though.

11. I've already done the scores for the ones I know, now I just have to sit through the filler that I don't.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  12. Gonna start this today too. I'm gonna do the albums I love and am familiar with first. This is gonna be fun, I think!

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  13. I used to blog for a GG fansite. I still have access to the Facebook page and it's 40k followers. I've posted about it there.

ThisIsRogue likes this.
  14. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

I'm doing this, sis @Shockbox, but I don't know if I will be providing commentary for every song since there are so many I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_. Excited to dive into their pre-I Got A Boy albums since I never heard those in full.

send photo and Shockbox like this.
  15. First votes in from my friend Nathan!

16. I've only been able to score some solo and Japanese material, but I'll try doing some more later.

17. I'm doing it slowly, but you know i'm in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.