Love & Peace - The GG Album Rate (VOTING NOW OPEN) | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Love & Peace - The GG Album Rate (VOTING NOW OPEN)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Shockbox, Sep 19, 2016.

1. My 11 is ready. Though my main 11 is not in the rate , because they never released the studio version.

2. ajmkv and Slice of Life like this.
  3. This closes next Saturday and I've only had 1 set of scores in.

I'd be looking for at least 12 to do it.

4. I think people are not doing it because of number of songs! I really like this mega rate but can we remove Solos and TTS , though I found many 10s while rating them? Just a suggestion .....

5. Oops. I was hoping we'd get an extension because I was going to use my week off for this.

6. People aren't doing it because we've literally JUST had a GG rate. Give it a while at least.

Slice of Life likes this.
  7. I'm fine with extending it for a week. But that still only puts it at 4 people taking part.

8. I'd be happy to get in my scores anyway. But like @Mikl C said, maybe it's just too soon.

9. I'll see how many votes we have by the end of October and decide then. I'd be disappointed considering people mentioning other rates to do.

10. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

I'm still in boo. But I don't think I'll finish everything by the 16th. Come on, extension!

Also, @Mikl C has a point. I would probably be more excited for this if the Singles Rate didn't happen. I mean, I'll still do this but I won't pretend that this is my number 1 prioritized rate.

send photo likes this.
  11. Okay then what we can do is postpone this rate until the end of the year. You can still submit your scores when you're ready and I will keep them.

December okay for everyone?

12. Yeah it's great, I will send my scores sooner tho.

This rate makes me really familiar with their works. I found so many gems even in their early albums , Solo albums and TTS songs. Such a shame that TTS album tracks are really better than their singles.

ajmkv likes this.
  13. Thanks for the extension! I was expecting to be able to finish before the deadline but life happened, so I'm pleased I'll still be able to do this.

14. Well, I talked to @Shockbox and we think that nobody wants to participate in this mega rate ! So let me know if anybody is interested in one of these :

- Their Japanese Discography Rate

- Korean Discography

- TTS and Solo albums Discography

15. Slice of Life

I am okay with any of these but I think Japanese discography is the best one. Just a suggestion but can we do these rates on a more spreadout manner? For example, maybe one GG-related rate per half-year would be ideal for me.

send photo and Dangerous Maknae like this.

16. Yeah half-year is alright ! Japanese too ! When do you think is alright ? Now there's not a rate in K-Pop sub-forum and I think we can do it now , but I'm good with January too ! Whatever you want!

17. Slice of Life

There's one rate left and it will start after the Underrated Queens of K-pop Rate. It's the Best of 2016 Rate, I believe. There's also a call for a 4Minute rate but no one volunteered to host it so it won't probably push through. So yeah, I think January will be good. Are you hosting or is it @Shockbox still?

send photo likes this.

18. I don't know if Shockbox still wants to do it or not. If he is , everything's fine!

If he's not , i'm busy for January but i can start it on Jan and start revealing in February which i have free time on it !

19. Japanese rate would be good. Since we've just had a mega rate in the undeRated thread and perhaps an even bigger one coming up for the year-end rate, a smaller one would be best early next year.

There's other rates going on in the main forum too so it's best not to have too much to do all at once.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  20. I'm going to make an effort with the Year-End rate to make sure it's not ridiculously huge (a la the Underrated) but yeah it may well be better to stagger them out so more people participate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.