Luigi Masi - Baby You Know | The Popjustice Forum

Luigi Masi - Baby You Know

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by poploz, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Pretty hot. The drumming type thing reminds me of another song but I can't remember which. And yeh, it's number 1 beating even Girls Aloud, haha.

2. rather brilliant. the video is random as fuck, what the hell is going on there?

3. Oh it's a video? I thought it was just random video montage to with the song. Will watch and see what you mean.

Edit: Haha yeh, wtf? It sorta fits the video as all the movements are seeminly tempoed by the beat. Hmm.

4. To be honest, I like it a lot. It's very catchy and has this Timbaland quality to it. It would be great dancing to it in a club!
    By the way, who's singing this? I've never heard about him...

5. Really catchy. I love the effect at the beginning. The chorus is cool as well.

The video is random as anything. Bit nuts, really!

6. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

Someone (maybe the manager? Maybe one of you lot?) sent me this a month or so ago, it is amazing isn't it?

Island likes this.
  7. It's all a bit Shoot The Dog, isn't it? Too bad it doesn't have Geri Halliwell in it...

8. LOL. This appears to have some jungle, a glacier, rainbows and some flying car. Beat that. Oh and those odd bouncy balls, mmm.

9. Geri's still so much better than all those things! I want her to come back!

Anyway, back to Luigi. Does anyone know where I can purchase this track?

10. according to his site it's out digital only 30th december. so this is like a "heater" single or something? i haven't seen any promo for this at all.

11. Makes sense. I haven't seen it on TV or anything yet.

12. Oh my god, this is actually amazing. I even ripped it off YouTube as there doesn't seem to be a proper version out anywhere yet.

13. Cheap skate.

14. It's a pretty cute song... I like...

15. dddirtymind

dddirtymind Guest

Isn't this guy featured on your blog?

16. Oooh keen eye. ;)

I was referring to bunxer as the cheap skate though. *grins*

17. Haha, what can I say :P

18. this is annoying me, is that starting drum/synth thing a sample? i'm sure i've heard it somewhere before.

19. Don't think it's a sample...it doesn't have that 'feel'. Though that means nothing whatsoever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.