Lykke Li - so sad so sexy | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

Lykke Li - so sad so sexy

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LE0Night, Oct 7, 2016.

1. 'sex money feelings die' is out there and...

WHAT A SONG

she ain't playing

lushLuck, andru and elektroxx like this.
  2. The studio version?

3. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the studio version, and it really is excellent.

Ghetto Boy likes this.
  4. Yep!

Ghetto Boy likes this.
  5. Oh my god, just found it, it's amazing indeed.

andru and alejandrusco like this.
  6. “sex money feelings die”... damn
    The title is like a constant mood and the song itself is stunning. The album is shaping to be my top-10 of 2018 for sure

Ferk, alejandrusco and andru like this.
  7. I’ll wait but I’m glad the response is positive. I’m dying to finally hear this album...the songs released so far have only continued to grow.

8. Also this and ‘Two Nights’ now have track times on iTunes....given we’re so close to the album now, I wonder if they’re both coming this week?

Kuhleezi likes this.
  9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I'm mad that I've only got into Hard Rain at the moment - hopefully when the whole thing is here it will all fall into place!

10. Since sex money feelings die is the only song that leaked, I'm guessing it's out on Friday and two nights will get released next week.

Ferk likes this.
  11. I've only just realised that the thread title is her album title and not just descriptive of her dddd

12. SCREAM

*imagines Meryl doing body rolls to Deep End*

13. Does she adore I'm Good, I'm Gone as much as I do?!

14. FUCK I wanted to go to that show so bad. Now I'm even more upset.

15. She performed at the BBC Biggest Weekend yesterday ! You can watch her full set here (blocked outside the UK I think).

Deep End
    No Rest For The Wicked
    Two Nights
    Little Bit
    Hard Rain
    I Follow Rivers

16. She's sounding like Nelly Furtado on "Utopia" and "deep end".

lushLuck and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  17. She was so bloody good at All Points East. Delighted to finally see her, wish it had been a longer set though. She came out to watch Lorde later as well.

tobyboat, Andrew.L and luluthecat like this.
  18. I thought we were getting another song? I’m not necessarily bothered since the album is relatively short but still.

19. Good to hear!! I’m really sad I missed seeing her (I only got tix for Sunday) but she’ll no doubt come back for a proper tour in the autumn - I pray!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.