Lykke Li - so sad so sexy | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

Lykke Li - so sad so sexy

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LE0Night, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Holy shit, "sex money feelings die" is so bad, it sounds like a parody. Very Father John Misty's "Generic Pop Songs".

2. Did we listen to the same song? It's MASSIVE

andru likes this.
  3. This whole era sounds to me like she's trolling. It's making me enjoy her previous discography less.

4. I'm not sure why this album would affect her previous albums but work I guess.

5. It's very "If her taste can be this bad, I no longer assign the depth I did to her other work."

6. It's just a stylistic change; just move on from this era and hope the next one sounds like something you'd enjoy. But you cannot let go of Wounded Rhymes.

7. I definitely don’t see any kind of decline from her other work. If anything, the more hip hop elements hark back to Youth Novels a bit. She’s been amazingly consistent, the new stuff being no exeption.

8. You're doing the absolute most.

9. I love everything so far and it's definitely making me appreciate her older records too, knowing she's capable of doing so many different things. Ugh, her mind.

Trinu 3.0 and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  11. Are you calling me "precious"?

12. [​IMG]

Just chill, brah.

Ferk likes this.
  13. [​IMG]

14. "precious brah" would actually make a good song title for this era.

dylanaber likes this.
  15. Hard Rain playing after a Yoga session, and a walk as the sun is setting. Sigh, I love this woman.

Shit. The bass and the way she's mixed as She's singing "feeling the feeling" towards the end. Oof.

Kuhleezi, Ferk and andru like this.
  16. Ferk likes this.
  17. I love Kelelykke Li, no complaints here.

18. Kelela sweetie I'm so sorry.

Beautiful Child 2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.