Lykke Li - so sad so sexy | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

Lykke Li - so sad so sexy

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LE0Night, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Hard Rain & Deep End have both grown on me so much. Rostam is the future, I swear.

2. oh.
    my.
    god.

two nights is magnificent

Ferk likes this.
  3. Love both tracks. 5/5 for me.

alejandrusco and Ferk like this.
  4. ‘Two Nights’ is literally already stuck in my head. And ‘sex money feelings die’ is just as amazing. This album is going to be incredible, although we been knew.

5. The two new songs
    [​IMG]

Mr Blonde, TRAVVV, Dave and 1 other person like this.
  6. Sex Money Feelings Die did that.

clean your wig fridge, andru and Ferk like this.
  7. ARE THEY OUT¿¡

Edit* wow.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  8. Yes, and they're perfect.

Ferk, elektroxx, andru and 3 others like this.
  9. I love Aminé so much.

allyshone likes this.
  10. Mrs. Li is just delivering, isn't she?

11. I am absolutely frustrated with the studio version of Two Nights (my own damn fault for listening to the live version first). It's completely UNDERWHELMING to say the least, and the fact that beautiful instrumental moment towards the end of the live version is not included - sigh. What a missed opportunity for something magical.

12. deep end is such a banger. I kinda hate that she didn't make a properly brilliant video for it.

13. ALL OF THESE ARE BANGERS FUCK ME UP MY NIHILISTIC SCANDINAVIAN BITCH

14. The deep end video made me motionsick with all that phone camera fuckery.

Ferk likes this.
  15. Oh my!!! Well this all rather exciting......

16. Kendrykke Lamari ain’t playing.

17. Y'all have me on the edge of my seat as I wait for the full album to arrive before diving in. I AM DYING AND VICARIOUSLY LIVING.

lushLuck likes this.
  18. These tracks feel right up my alley in every single way.

19. I have been somewhat reluctant in this thread so far... I hope I will not be lynched but I've never been a big fan of Lykke Li. I cannot even really justify it, I think her debut is cool and the title track of her last album is absolutely gorgeous, but overall her discography somehow hasn't really clicked with me. Unfortunately, I don't think that will change with this new album – although both Deep End and Hard Rain have grown on me (a bit), I wouldn't consider them favourite tracks of mine, don't think I've even saved them on Spofity. To me, she shouldn't have taken that trap-beat route, but whatever. Anyway, Two Nights is by far my favourite track she's released from this campaign so far. That "on the streets with somedy"-part is glorious.

20. SEX
    MONEY
    FEELINGS
    DIE

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.