Lykke Li - so sad so sexy | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

Lykke Li - so sad so sexy

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LE0Night, Oct 7, 2016.

1. I'm liking the newest tracks, but Hard Rain and Deep End remain the ones to beat.

2. The two newer tracks are both beautiful. I love the switch up when Amine comes in.

I didn’t know how badly I needed a poppier/trappy Lykke Li album, but everything thus far has been amazing.

3. Hard Rain > Deep End > Utopia > Sex Money Feelings Die > Two Nights

4. The two new tracks continue to give me everything I need from this album. I can’t wait for it to come out next week!

5. Yeah she's 5/5 so far. This is all pretty near perfect sound and image-wise.

6. It's taking so much self restraint to not play the new stuff... trying to wait until it drops as a whole.

P'NutButter and Ferk like this.
  7. This album is gonna destroy me and I'm so excited.

Judy Jetson Hooker and Ferk like this.
  8. These songs are all so basic and feel like a weird fit for Lykke. Like, I know someone like Charli could make a song as slight as Sex Money Feelings Die feel cool and atmospheric but it just falls flat with Lykke at the helm. I dunno. Everything feels flat and unconvincing.

A former member likes this.
  9. I have a weird feeling about them too. In my mind the songs are amazing but also I don’t have much desire to listen to them.

10. Seeing her in 15 mins, hangover, hjalp.

11. Spill all the details later!!! I’ve tried to see her since 2012 but always missed her

Vasilios and Dave like this.
  12. I’ve only seen her in a festival - somehow her tours always never suit me - but the new music feels like she’s a new act a bit. Let’s see!

LeBratt and lushLuck like this.
  13. What a woman. She’s basically performing like an R&B songstress and it’s amazing to see. Queen.

14. She was completely stunning yesterday at Primavera Sound, I felt like I was ascending to heaven when she played 'Just Like A Dream'.

15. I've only listened to the first two tracks, I want the full album experience when this arrives.

16. She was so magnetic, wasn't she? Oh, and 'so sad, so sexy' was fantastic!

lushLuck and Vasilios like this.
  17. Gunshot was also a moment. Could be my fave Li ever.

18. Gunshot was my favorite lykke song until this album. Now I just don’t know. I JUST DON’T.

Methyn Marquis and Vasilios like this.
  19. I have heard the album...and I love it. If you are into the tracks we've already received, you will enjoy the entire thing. If you aren't, lord help you.

20. The title track is possibly the best thing she's ever done. Have faith!

Beautiful Child 2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.