Lykke Li - so sad so sexy | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Lykke Li - so sad so sexy

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LE0Night, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Nnnñ Unchained Melody is the base for at least 50% of her songs. Queen of revealing her influences.

2. It's beautiful.

But kinda boring.

3. Her voice is just so special. Queen of making me emotional listening to a song I've heard hundreds of times.

4. The clips from last year of her and Jeff singing it to their son are lovely.

Slice of Life and LE0Night like this.
  5. Okay, ready for that album now.

Ferk and Oleander like this.

6. Well at least we have the Liv songs to help tide us over.

Still though...

[​IMG]

7. I Never Learn always destroys my soul

KamikazeHeart and Oleander like this.
  8. Guest member

Guest member Guest

New song alert!

She sounds a lot like Nelly Furtado on this. It's beautiful.

9. Gorgeous.

I love how she doesn't go completely quiet in-between albums; she's always been good at fan service.

Oleander likes this.
  10. Pop 4th album confirmed.
    Wig.

They probably mean 'fun bops to play live during the summer' but still.

Oleander, Jersey, Ferk and 4 others like this.
  11. While I loved her latest release, I’d be more than happy to get an album that isn’t all slow, emotional songs.

Ferk likes this.

12. I need this.

Ferk likes this.
  13. Confirmed where?

14. I wish the Liv project been more fully realised. I am here for a new Lykke album, but I loved the soft focus, 70s pop sound of the four songs we got to hear. A full album, or even an EP, would have been wonderful.

x

Myths, Humanracin, Oleander and 7 others like this.
  15. I was just getting my life to ‘Breaking It Up’ last night. I obviously love brooding to her depressing stuff but a return to the more upbeat moments would be nice. The world is already depressing enough right now. If Lana if all people can come through with something more hopeful, I’m sure Lykke can.

16. This is going to be stellar I can feel it. She’s yet to release an album worse than a 9/10 though.

17. So excited for this. Give me your 'Ray of Lyte', sis.

Oleander, PEARL and andru like this.
  18. I wonder if there'll be a Lana collaboration. They were pictured together some time last year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.