Lykke Li, so sad so sexy | Page 54 | The Popjustice Forum

Lykke Li, so sad so sexy

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LE0Night, Oct 7, 2016.

1. How did I not know this was coming out? What a wonderful surprise!

2. A perfect EP to compliment this perfect album. The two new tracks are incredible.

Meathook, Dijah., Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  3. The alt. versions are gorgeous! Such a great little EP.

4. Such a thing of beauty this EP is. It kinda says it all that the new Deep End pisses all over the album version, which was amazing to begin with. And to get another version of So Sad So Sexy the song is basically like another birthday for me.

Riiiiiiiii and Lapras like this.

5. This gives me The Fear.

6. They deadass slowed the song by 20 seconds in Audacity and put it up for sale. A business woman.

7. Can't wait for the official Slowed Version Nightcore Remix.

lushLuck likes this.
  8. Hmmmm this is a little too random for an official upload. Should’ve been left for SoundCloud.

lushLuck likes this.
  9. The aversion to releasing a bop remix a la I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) for one (or more!) of the tracks and instead carrying on like this is a Travis Scott release is... baffling.

Trouble in Paradise and lushLuck like this.
  10. Can we just discard this era and move on to the next Lykke Li?

11. This is her best album though.

JamesJupiter, Txetxu, Sam and 9 others like this.
  12. She gets better with each album, can't believe it's been over a decade since the first.

Trouble in Paradise, Lapras and andru like this.
  13. Why would we discard the era that gave us NEON?

14. The album is gorgeous, all hers are.

15. Taste is very subjective - to say THIS is her best? Yikes.

16. I generally live for Lykke's sense of creating soundtracks that wouldn't sound of place from watching 6 Ingmar Bergman films in a row or walking 18 miles in the snow to your nearest Saab dealership, but So Sad, So Sexy is SO FUN. Thus, it is her best album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.