M.I.A. - General Discussion + The One | The Popjustice Forum

M.I.A. - General Discussion + The One

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jwentz, Jan 28, 2020.

1. It’s seems we may have new music coming

2. This sounds amazing! I can't wait for the whole project/mixtape/album in 2050.

JMRGBY, Andy French, Jacques and 2 others like this.
  3. She never disappoints does she? Sooo ready for this.

MM, Grins and Jwentz like this.
  4. aux

aux

Perched. Come through mama

Jwentz likes this.
  5. Queen of visual design

6. Yas! I've been listening to Maya/Vicki Leekx a lot lately so I've been hungry for something new.

Her visuals and aesthetics always, always on point.

ddd AIM was disappointing but at least it still delivered a few career high bopperations (Go Off, Freedun, Borders).

Karvel, sesita, Crisp X and 4 others like this.
  7. It's been 84 years. I love you girl.

Psycho likes this.
  8. Wa just listening to MAYA yesterday, great news.

9. Ooh yes. That looks and sounds amazing even if "NEW PLATFORM" is giving me...ARTPOP app flashbacks dd

Artemisia, Jwentz and Mr Blonde like this.
  10. Quite curious, the snippet sounds very interesting, happy to have her back again

11. I know I’ll find a few bops always with her but what I really need her to do is tour. The two shows insane were great and she could be such a household name for festivals etc. I also wonder why she never pushed producing and even DJing more. Don’t know the background but she doesn’t seem very busy.

Instantly insanely happy whenever something new is on the horizon anyway, she has a very, very special place in my heart.

Also strong recommendation to look for the documentary. It’s an informative and entertaining view. I was at the German premiere which she attended and she is so incredibly lovely.

12. She was on a Primavera lineup (that was scrapped or maybe they will release in waves this time?) I was sent a month ago so she's obviously planning to.

sesita and theincredibleflipper like this.
  13. It would be fantastic - also Primavera would get considered again.

neinzedd, Ana Raquel, Crisp X and 3 others like this.
  15. Jwentz likes this.
  16. ...yeah..... not with THAT billionaire ex husband paying child support

Jwentz, Humanracin and Floppie like this.
  17. This part SENT me

18. This is her best song in years?

19. Is that the Xena's theme at the beginning? I'm already stanning this project.

cuddle dungeon, Osiris and sesita like this.
  20. This is absolute fire, god I missed her. That Munchi tag is making me think of an alternate reality in which her and Azealia could release a joint track.

Andy French likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.