M.O. Full Discography Rate || #1 Revealed | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

M.O. Full Discography Rate || #1 Revealed

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by boombazookajoe, Jan 18, 2021.

1. I don't think I'll have the time to do this, sadly. Thanks for the invitation though!!!

berserkboi likes this.
  2. Only 29 songs if you find the time! Definitely up your alley xx

londonrain and Ana Raquel like this.
  3. It's gonna depend on managing to finish some other five rates before the deadline. I'll try as much as I can!!

4. Just so you know both my Frankee and Chanal averages were above 7! And my overall average was 7,21

berserkboi and boombazookajoe like this.
  5. Just under two days to submit those ballots, queens! And on a personal note, I'm only 6 submissions away from reaching my personal goal for a first rate host with, let's call it, a niche topic. Help a sister reach her goal! xx

6. Just sent mine. I forgot how disappointing the Good Friends EP was, no wonder I barely remembered those songs.

TRAVVV and boombazookajoe like this.
  7. All tea, the Good Friends EP was even worse than I remembered it being. Such a waste of time.

8. 11250371.jpg

22 hours, 51 minutes, and 13 seconds until you dieeeeee can't submit your ballot anymore and the voting is closed! xx

TRAVVV, FINISH LINE, Sugaboy and 4 others like this.
  9. I'll get my votes in tonight!

soratami and boombazookajoe like this.
  10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Working on my scores now, but this reference! Amazing.

TRAVVV, soratami and boombazookajoe like this.
  11. [​IMG]

8,56 - Orphaned singles - FRANKEE - The best shelved debut album of all time no it's true it's true
    5,63 - Good Friends EP - Forgot this existed but now I know why
    6,38 - Who Do You Think Of? EP + Not In Love - Bopping to the lack of originality
    4,08 - Orphaned singles - CHANAL - There are two (2) decent songs here.
    2,60 - Collaborations - Maybe men should stop making music idk

Highest scores: 11 x1, 10 x1, 9,5 x1
    Lowest scores: 0 x1, 1 x1, 2 x1

I honestly don't know what happened in the period between Preach and the Good Friends EP but the quality just dropped for me, excluding some flashes of brilliance here and there. They were making this super cool, boppy, fresh take on RnB and then, all of a sudden, there were these awkward/dated tropical house songs. There was less of a change between the two EPs and the Chanal era sound-wise.

Crisp X, londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  12. What time do these need to be submitted? Not sure if I want one more listen through ddd.

berserkboi likes this.
  13. Tomorrow morning at 8am please! Xx

berserkboi likes this.
  14. Alright ladies! I’m logging off for the evening, so get those scores in before I wake up tomorrow morning!

I’ll use Monday to finalize all data and solidify the first batch of write ups and we will begin eliminations Tuesday!

15. Got my scores in last night! Exicted to see how this turns out.

16. The Frankee Years - 8.35
    The Chanal Years - 7.7
    Collabs - 7

We love a (just about) consistent band.

17. Ddddddd at me kinda living for the Chanal years.

18. Thank you to all who voted! Just waiting on @Murdoch to confirm one score, but I’ll be able to start tomorrow regardless

Will post details, fun stats, user averages, and some fun interludes along the way. It’s a short rate, but I’ll probably do about 2ish reveals for about 2 weeks to keep the excitement going.

See you all tomorrow!

xx

londonrain, jawow_, Utopia and 9 others like this.
  19. And so it begins...
    Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 8.35.26 AM.png

Welcome to the M.O. Full Discography Rate!
    I love to keep including the word "full" in there for the kii of this only being a 29 track rate and as a dare to Annie to release some M.O. 3.0 material in the middle of the rate.

First, our list of esteemed voters:

Participants - 45!

~~
    @2014

@berserkboi
    @bestinase
    @BSpearsFan
    @Butterfly
    @Conan
    @Crisp X
    @Doodvid
    @Duppe
    @FINISH LINE
    @fleisch
    @Holly Something
    @jawow_
    @klow
    @londonrain
    @lushLuck
    @Mr.Arroz
    @Murdoch
    @MusicalMelody
    @Nicole!
    @OspreyQueen
    @Phonetics Girl
    @RainOnFire
    @Redout
    @Remorque
    @Robsolete
    @rubirubi
    @RUNAWAY
    @Runawaywithme
    @Sanctuary
    @saviodxl
    @Scaper
    @scottdisick94
    @sesita
    @SiduousIII
    @slaybellz
    @soratami
    @Subspace88
    @Sugaboy
    @TRAVVV
    @Utopia
    @Vasilios
    @Verandi
    @Voicething
    + me your host, @boombazookajoe

~~

Before we begin with the eliminations, I wanted to take a brief moment to thank all of those who decided to participate in this little engine that could of a rate. M.O. has long been one of my favorite girl groups around. I can't tell you the immense joy I've gotten on occasions when introducing someone to "Who Do You Think Of?" for the first time and hearing them go: "Who are they?!"

I've wanted to host a rate for a while, but wasn't sure what the right one would be. I put my hat in the ring for these ladies, not truly knowing if anyone else would really care enough to participate. When I scoured through the M.O. thread, I found 67 unique users who had posted at some point in the year 2020. I made it my personal goal, that if 1/2 of them (or 34 since you can't half people Armie Hammer) signed up, I would consider it a personal success. So the fact that y'all matched that and then some really tickled me pink. You know what y'all are?

[​IMG]
    And as you know, they are haaaaaaaayayyayaarrrrddd to find.

Anyway, I thank y'all again! First two eliminations will take place shortly.

xx,
    Nadine, Annie, Chanal, Frankee, and
    Boombazookajoe

Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 8.34.17 AM.png

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
    Remorque, Crisp X, Mr.Arroz and 23 others like this.
  20. The way I have literally no idea how this rate is going to pan out?

[​IMG]

Remorque, Redout, berserkboi and 13 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.