M.O. - General Discussion | Page 117 | The Popjustice Forum

M.O. - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by IAmRockstar, Oct 10, 2012.

1. How did people know Gecko was meant to be on the song originally anyway?

2. I think he / someone shared a clip on Instagram Live before the song was released.

Subspace88 and TRAVVV like this.
  3. I wonder what the short / long term plans are for the group. Seems like they’re in limbo (again).

Sugaboy likes this.
  4. They don't really have a choice at the moment - they either perform as a two-piece for six-odd months, or just wait until all three of them can perform. I think the fact they dropped a remix just last week (and Wondering itself has done pretty well on Spotify - nearly 5 million streams with little to no promotion) suggests there's still a viable path for them.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  5. I mean they typically release one single a year anyway so I can’t see this having much impact ?

Rob, JMRGBY, FINISH LINE and 3 others like this.
  6. I would like the other two members spending the next 6 months recording new stuff, so then she can come out and just put some vocals down and have a single ready to go.

7. She’ll probably get released sooner.

8. 2014

2014 Moderator

I love them and I just wish Nadine the best.

9. They record some bops over the next few months, Nadine gets released, Frankee reconsiders and rejoins Chanal leaves and they release Who Do You Think Of? Part 2.

10. I wouldn’t be surprised if Frankee does come back and they continue as a quartet once Nadine is released.

11. Did they ever say why frankee left? Her and Annie have still been posting pictures together so it’s obviously not a fall out.

Island likes this.
  12. Maybe due to Frankee’s mental health? Overall stress.

Runawaywithme and slaybellz like this.
  13. I mean, with all respect to the group, she'd been doing it for years and aside from one hit single they weren't really getting anywhere. Releasing one single a year that doesn't even make the top 40 probably doesn't pay the rent.

Runawaywithme likes this.
  14. Leave the good sis Chanal alone she’s settled in well now .

sesita, Sugaboy, FINISH LINE and 3 others like this.
  15. Wondering is still that banger.

16. Don't know if this was posted but it's beautiful:

17. I think I prefer this to the original.

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  18. At least they're still doing something.

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  19. Annie and Chanal have been doing some recording and they’re doing a couple of PAs. They’re doing Birmingham Pride in May too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.