M.O. - General Discussion | Page 119 | The Popjustice Forum

M.O. - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by IAmRockstar, Oct 10, 2012.

1. That’s something.
    I really hope everything turns out well for them. They deserve so much success.

2. Chanal posted stories of them in the studio and you can hear Nadine’s vocals in the background, so looks like she’s been released and back to work as well. She also mentioned she (they?) has a shoot tomorrow.
    They’re still with Polydor as well. Good news!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  3. Great news!

4. Annie said, they’ll all perform together again on the 25th in Birmingham and new music is coming in the next 3 weeks as well. I hope not another feature though.

Actually insane how much drive and dedication they still have, especially Nadine. Must be terrifying to step back out after all that happened.

nooniebao, sweetener, TRAVVV and 9 others like this.
  5. Their continued effort is really commendable.

6. Looks like they're shooting a music video today.
    Really admire them for sticking with it.

sweetener, Utopia, sesita and 3 others like this.
  7. Wondering did really well, especially with all things considered, so I'm not surprised.

Sugaboy likes this.
  8. Yeah, Wondering did really well (just over 8 million streams on Spotify) considering the zero promo it got, and Bad Vibes did astonishingly well (61.68 million streams) for a band that went dormant, replaced a band member and didn't announce they had until she'd been in the group for nearly seven months.

9. I do hope they can eventually get an album out.

slaybellz likes this.
  10. Their continuing on is so admirable and their continued success is so justified.
    Give us another bop, ladies!

nooniebao, sweetener, sesita and 3 others like this.
  11. I need a project, it's absolutely killing me that we only have 2 lead songs from this line-up with the new sound.

Rob and lushLuck like this.
  12. Is that Nadine that's in their stories on Instagram rehearsing etc? Is she back?

13. Yes they filmed a music video with her the other day too.

Sugaboy likes this.
  14. Fantastic news. I hope they get some success with the new material.

15. They performed together at Birmingham Pride yesterday.

Island, Mr.Arroz, nooniebao and 8 others like this.
  16. So happy to see them back together!

Sugaboy likes this.
  17. Not me being unable to find any videos of them at Pride.

lushLuck likes this.
  18. The song features a male rapper (they confirmed on their Instagram story).
    I remember them doing this teasing for Wondering like a week before so maybe it will be out next Friday?

FINISH LINE likes this.
  19. Shock

2014, Island, Mr.Arroz and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.