M.O. - General Discussion | Page 128 | The Popjustice Forum

M.O. - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by IAmRockstar, Oct 10, 2012.

1. After watching that it made me realise I've never really hard their speaking voices or saw their personalities before. I love Annie's speaking voice.

I do feel bad for her and Nadine having to answer these basic questions seven years into their career. They must be so fed up of explaining what M.O stands for and how they know eachother.

An EP end of summer/winter time, Annie?

2. Erm, I just heard some of their songs that came on randomly on shuffle.

The girls have BAWPS. I was sleeping on 'em.

3. OMG I just caught up on this thread and the messiness of the singer hating the faggertz and one of them in prison NOW?

ASSJDKDFFFFF

Vasilios likes this.
  4. Nadine is no longer in prison.

5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

You didn’t catch up at all.

JMRGBY, Island, Rhombus and 8 others like this.
  6. It’s not big or clever, but I ain’t ashamed.

Attached Files:

7. I really wish we could!

Redout and Utopia like this.
  8. Also yass at Nadine giving Wait Your Turn the attention it deserves:

(5:50)

slaybellz and Redout like this.
  9. I don't like Chanal's personality at all. I don't even think I love Nadine's to be honest. She was half asleep during that interview.

10. Annie and Frankee are (were) definitely the ones.

Utopia and TRAVVV like this.
  11. Not watched the latest interview yet but yeah, Annie has always been the one for me, I love Nadine too but she seems more distant in recent times, understandably though after the ordeal she went through. She shared a post on instagram a few weeks ago that said she had been feeling like she wanted to give up on the band. Chanal... never warmed to her.

Sugaboy, slaybellz and brunogrey like this.
  12. I sort of feel like they might call it quits soon. It just doesn't seem like it's ever going to happen.

13. I watched the Build interview and it didn't give us anything to look forward to apart from the fact they said they are releasing a mixtape. And by that they mean it's 'longer than an EP but shorter than an album'. But they didn't say if it'll be a mix of old and new tracks or all new. And they are also to announce a special gig soon (but the date is not yet confirmed).

14. Really? It does feel like it's starting to happen for them, I mean, Bad Vibe was platinum and a Top 20 single. I think there's plenty time for them, as their sound happens to be what's currently trending. They have the cool, underground factor going on for them as well.

15. Bad Vibe was over a year ago and the following singles have done nothing.
    I really hope they do persevere but I wouldn't say it feels like it's starting to happen for them.

sesita and slaybellz like this.
  16. Honestly, I wouldnt be surprised if they call it a day if the next single performs the same way Choose Sides did. It must be so frustrating for Annie and Nadine.

Sugaboy likes this.
  17. I want that song they teased on instagram like a month ago though

18. I'm sure we'll get the mixtape with the live show at the end of the year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.