M.O. - General Discussion | Page 130 | The Popjustice Forum

M.O. - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by IAmRockstar, Oct 10, 2012.

1. True, I guess it's just a matter of personal taste then.

2. Find some

3. I wonder if Nadine's recent legal troubles would hinder a potential solo career? As much as I stan, their breakup is inevitable.

lushLuck likes this.
  4. Back in the studio today according to their Instagram.

5. adz

adz

What’s even the point

JasonJay, OspreyQueen and Mr_Matt like this.
  6. I mean, they're probably never going to get a hit again or get an album out but if they still enjoy making music together and are able to release it then what's the harm?

7. 2014

2014 Moderator

???

Seems harsh.

Rob likes this.
  8. We thought they were over after Frankee left. They went on to score their biggest ever hit.
    I wouldn’t give up on them just yet.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    eggman, slaybellz and TRAVVV like this.
  9. adz

adz

Maybe. I meant it just feels to me like they’re on the cusp of a split.

10. 2014

2014 Moderator

Everyone in a girl band thread, ever

JasonJay, Mr.Arroz, Island and 11 others like this.
  11. Honestly though they've release the first promo single seven years ago, after three years got a mild hit, then a line-up change, a bigger hit, prison time, then other promo singles. I don't really see how the situation can change that much. I cannot even bring myself to root for them that much now considering the opinions of that member.

12. I mean, I don't think they were trying to be nasty. It's just an eyeroll moment when a struggling artist goes back to the studio for the umpteenth time to record more music we'll probably never hear.

Mr_Matt and adz like this.
  13. They're on tour with Mr Eazi and Sneakbo for three dates in November. Still hoping that we get a headline show though as I've got zero interest in the other two artists.

Leader Beans and TRAVVV like this.

14. Will be interested to see what their setlist is like. Do they still perform the Frankie era material?

nooniebao likes this.
  15. Probably just Who Do You Think Of? and Dance on My Own, that’s what they’ve done previously if I remember correctly.

16. I've saw them do Who Do You Think Of? at one of their gigs which I'm surprised about but not complaining. If they only have two hit singles may as well perform them!

17. They're still at it.

SiduousIII, Redout, Murdoch and 7 others like this.
  18. Probably more homophobia

Mr_Matt and JMRGBY like this.
  19. You can't spell hoM.Ophobia withou-

20. I love Annie, so I really can’t help but keep supporting them despite Chanal’s presence.

Redout likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.