M.O. - General Discussion | Page 146 | The Popjustice Forum

M.O. - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by IAmRockstar, Oct 10, 2012.

1. I just want to comment with “every song by MO before Bad Vibez.”

JasonJay, TRAVVV, Mr_Matt and 3 others like this.
  2. Let's not act as if M.O haven't still been giving us a steady-ish stream of bangers from Bad Vibe onwards.

3. This is so petty...

sesita and Sugaboy like this.

4. This is.. promising?

5. Dddd either that or whoever runs their account has posted that to stop rumours. Didn’t they still post post photos with frankee months after she left??

6. They’re such a fucking joke.

4Roses, JasonJay, JMRGBY and 3 others like this.
  7. I kind of live for them creating an alternate timeline.

8. Weird how Nadine is now doing solo features but isn’t mentioning it on her insta unless I missed something.
    Nice she’s done something with her old Duchess bandmate though

9. So can they pull an MKS please and have Annie leave and then the original three just start again

JasonJay, Doodvid, TRAVVV and 6 others like this.
  10. Very weird but I'm here for solo Nadine, her voice sounds great on songs like this. Was 'Jayli' in Duchess? I never followed their career.

11. This was also a repost of a selfie Nadine posted on her own insta at the start of April, so... I'm not optimistic.

Utopia and Redout like this.
  12. Honestly, I'm kinda enjoying the performance art of it all. I'm just waiting for a new third member to join and none of the girls acknowledge the change.

Deep inside I hope it's Amelle, just to see the PJ implosion.

Redout, Doodvid, TRAVVV and 6 others like this.
  13. Another post deliberately not showing Nadine’s face!

Redout and nooniebao like this.
  14. These kind of ambiguous posts are rather disrespectful to Nadine and the fans, to be honest. Either she's in the group or she's not, but this is just rude.

4Roses, Mr_Matt, Redout and 4 others like this.
  15. I know Facebook is becoming a thing of the past, but the fact that the post got no response is depressing. Their social media engagement is low enough that it makes the Schrödinger's member situation feel more blatant.

4Roses, JasonJay, Mr_Matt and 5 others like this.
  16. I'm sure those 52 people who put a like will get over it somehow nn like:
    Nobody really cares anymore. I don't think people even connect them as a musical act to those two semi-hits they had.

17. They didn’t tag Nadine in any of those photos on instagram

lushLuck likes this.
  18. [​IMG]

4Roses, Mr_Matt, Subspace88 and 7 others like this.
  19. I was going to comment on insta post mentioning that but thought there’s no point, they Chanel will just block me.

Redout likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.