M.O. - General Discussion | Page 147 | The Popjustice Forum

M.O. - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by IAmRockstar, Oct 10, 2012.

1. I love the alternative universe of m.o

JasonJay and Sugaboy like this.
  2. They’re far too unsuccessful to be engaging in such petty drama

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    4Roses, JasonJay, Rob and 11 others like this.
  3. Can't wait for their Sweet 7 era

4Roses and londonrain like this.
  4. So does that mean they want to bring in a new girl and have her wear Nadine's wig hoping no one will notice? PCD with Jess' hair, the impact.

JasonJay, jawow_, Sugaboy and 2 others like this.
  5. I'm mad at the situation but also could feel sympathy for the girls wanting to continue if Nadine has quit.

6. They'd need actual albums for that.

4Roses, JasonJay, londonrain and 8 others like this.
  7. They are exhausting. They'll have their work cut out if they're looking for a Nadine replacement. She has always been the star for me, always the standout in every song and video. I just can't see it working without her.

She carries them.

8. Well...

Attached Files:

9. The ambiguity.

JasonJay, Mr_Matt, Redout and 2 others like this.
  10. That’s a no then!

JasonJay, Mr_Matt, Redout and 2 others like this.
  11. I hate them.
    Let’s close this thread and move on.

Redout likes this.
  12. Form a duo with Frankee and leave Annie and Chanal as a duo!

Redout likes this.
  13. Smh, Nadine was the strongest vocalist in the group so if they're finding a replacement they better find someone who can Sang. I wonder what made Nadine decide to leave it seems like things were finally on the rise for them.

I wish they'd stop being subliminal and just make a formal announcement and move on

Mr_Matt, slaybellz and Redout like this.
  14. Bop!

15. I don’t really understand what the point of carrying on is. I feel very bad for Annie but Nadine’s vocals are so essential to their sound. I also always got the feeling that Nadine was the one that was most involved with writing their stuff. It was bad when Frankee left, but Nadine seems even less replaceable.

I’m rooting for Annie but yea...

16. I love Annie, but if Nadine has gone then it’s over.

17. I don't even mean this as shadily as it seems, but... how so exactly?

18. It just seemed like things were starting to pick up traction with these recent releases is all I was saying maybe I was mistaken

19. That was three years ago.

Mr_Matt, TRAVVV and Rob like this.
  20. I don't know it just seems like a weird time for her to leave especially after the release of Going Out Of My Way and I don't keep with charts and sales etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.