M.O. - General Discussion | Page 148 | The Popjustice Forum

M.O. - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by IAmRockstar, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Sometimes I wonder if they should've somehow taken the Youtuber / Influencer route a few years back, at least to make each member recognizable enough to the public.

2. They had two moments of almost doing . . . something, and they were Bad Vibe and Who Do You Think Of. Like I can actually remember hearing those songs on the radio and other human beings who I met in real life having heard them. But ya, Bad Vibe was two years ago, so.

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    4Roses, JasonJay, slaybellz and 6 others like this.
  3. They've got songwriting credits on all the tracks, so I presume they get some coin from that as they get 1mill+ listeners a month, but there's no album, no touring presence, no endorsements. There comes a point where it's a bit like – if it's not properly clicked, is it ever going to?

4Roses, Mr_Matt, JasonJay and 9 others like this.

4. Yup, and it seems every time they were on the right track they took a massive knock back causing them to be inactive for about a year each time

Who Do You Think Of - Frankee leaving

Bad Vibe - Nadines prison sentence

5. Too bad the little M.Obsters aren’t as crafty as the Allie X hackers, I’d love for someone to unleash their music vault.

6. Just start a rumour that their unreleased songs will cure homosexuality and Chanal will leak them herself

Mr_Matt, Holly Something and Sugaboy like this.
  7. Frankee’s shared a picture of them from 2015 on her story, I don’t think she’s acknowledged the group online since she left. Reunion confirmed.

TRAVVV, Subspace88, teddie88 and 4 others like this.
  8. 2015? Perhaps she's reminiscing about releasing Preach aka their best song.

9. I dream!

Redout and Utopia like this.
  10. Could you just imagine a world where Chanal was dropped like a bad habit and Frankee rejoined the group? It would just be *chefs kiss*
    Lemme go stream Who Do You Think Of?

TRAVVV, Redout, Sugaboy and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.