M.O. | Page 169 | The Popjustice Forum

M.O.

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by IAmRockstar, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Who Do You Think Of? was certified Platinum yesterday.

Island, LPMA, JasonJay and 16 others like this.
  2. As it should be!

slaybellz and Sugaboy like this.
  3. MusicalMelody and Nicole! like this.
  4. and yet, it's tagged incorrectly on Spotify. Mess!

JasonJay, Redout, Utopia and 5 others like this.
  5. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I swear that’s changed recently. I’m sure it wasn’t incorrect when we had the M.O rate!

And it’s still correctly tagged on Modus Operandi:

6. Yeah, it's very recent. I spotted it a few weeks ago when I was looking for the EP to play Man Enuff. How does that even happen?!

slaybellz likes this.
  7. I wonder if they'll ever announce they aren't a group anymore or something.

JasonJay, MusicalMelody and Mr_Matt like this.
  8. Not a single post ever since last November... it would be so fitting of them to disband without saying anything at all. Oh well.

JasonJay, RainOnFire and Crisp X like this.
  9. I looked up their company on Companies House and unless some paperwork is filed by next week, it’s going to be dissolved. So I guess they’re done.

What a colossal letdown this group has been.

10. Immense wasted potential, but at least we'll always have the bops (through Local Files when they inevitably disappear from the Internet ddd)

11. Why would they disappear from the internet?

At least we actually got an album or... compilation I should say as a parting gift dd. Which is more than I can say about most of these disbanded girl groups.

rubirubi likes this.
  12. Oh I was mostly being pessimistic but I just felt it's a likely outcome. Time will pass, licenses will expire and noone will be around to renew them or something, etc.

13. The last nail in the coffin was when Nadine left, they could have never survived that

Annie is now a personal trainer and Chanal works in a bar, Nadine is recording solo material as well as songwriting for other artists

MusicalMelody, nooniebao and JasonJay like this.
  14. For what is worth, their discography is fucking brilliant.
    [​IMG]

15. The way every artist releases new music right as PopJustice starts a rate for them and instead M.O. said nah we are just gonna quit.

16. Island

Island Staff Member

Well maybe in 10 years all of their stuff will leak.

17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

They'll always have this top 20 smash at least!

18. Still sounds as fresh today as it did almost six years ago.

19. Is there any chance to tell Annie to keep going and they release new music?

Mr_Matt likes this.
  20. I'm ready for their Frankee Annie Nadine era. I'm ready to be a FANny.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.