M.O. | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

M.O.

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by IAmRockstar, Oct 10, 2012.

1. I forgot they had a Mustard track! It's almost 2 years old at this point, though.

2. KAG

KAG

‘Too Good’ has lifted my mood. It’s a gorgeous track. Very summery.

3. I'm quivering at the prospect of a Dallas Austin track. Sl*y me with that throwback.

Island likes this.
  4. Too Good is really good. After that underwhelming EP they got me excited for them again.

5. The chorus is amazing, they've really redeemed themselves with this.

Here's a Youtube link:

Hurricane likes this.
  6. Thanks Lord there is hope for the girlband universe with these!

7. This is great, I'm excited about them again. That awful EP really made me wonder what direction they were going in.

8. Too Good is excellent.

Euphoria likes this.
  9. Being a fan of Florrie and M.O is so damn hard. They release such bops but with months in between.

10. I'm sure the MKS fans will have a lot of sympathy for you and your months long waits.

11. FGHDGSGSSYFFHS RELEASE AN ALBUM

Island likes this.
  12. [​IMG]
    'Mp3's out soon.

13. Too Good is getting better with every listen, I can't stop listening to it. Undeniable bop.

14. It's like Never Forget You's younger sister. It really is growing with every listen. Hope Radio 1 get on board with them again.

15. They won't with this song because it's not the official single, but that can only mean they've got something even better up their sleeve. I'm excited for May.

16. Queens of annual spring single releases. Can't believe it's been a year since Preach. And almost two since Dance On My Own.

Island and Utopia like this.
  17. This really has been going on forever hasn't it! Kudos to them for grafting away at what they love doing though, for what must be such small returns.

18. There's a new remix ep on iTunes for a track called "Who Do You Think Of?" It's been mislabeled under the other artist named Mø.

Has this song been officially released prior to receiving a remix treatment?

19. It's about time for an issue like this to happen. Would they be affected if they change their band name and relaunch now that they are signed to a label?

xtophermorrison likes this.
  20. It appears as "M.O" on Spotify (US at least). Technically, there's only one period.

That being said, Who Do You Think Of sounds AMAZING. I really hope it's the single. I've been banging the Zac Samuels remix all day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.