M.O. | Page 28 | The Popjustice Forum

M.O.

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by IAmRockstar, Oct 10, 2012.

1. It doesn't matter, I'm just curious like many of us. I mean, they can't be working in a girlband full-time, don't think it pays the bills... and since so many girlbands have split up so fast I would have loved them to stay longer like M.O (Parade, SoundGirl, Wonderland, Neon Jungle).

Hurricane likes this.
  2. *Mourns for Mini Viva*

3. Parade, SoundGirl, Wonderland, Neon Jungle all were major label and management projects. Which means lots of money pumped into them. And when that money isn't getting returned the plug gets pulled. M.O are more of a "family" project.

4. That and two of them have been working together since 2009.

5. Oh at someone using the word "vulgar" to describe M.O.... in what world?

Utopia likes this.
  6. Along with "urban"... Uhh, unfortunate implications.

eccentricsimply and slaybellz like this.
  7. Sorry, not disrespect! My English is not the best, so that I couldn't find the right words to express myself. :(

[​IMG]
    I just don't connect 100% with their style!

8. KAG

KAG

'Hot' and 'On Ya' are great too.

'Who Do You Think Of?' has clicked with me now. It's brilliant. Good Friends EP aside, they've got a strong collection of songs. I don't know if they could headline their own gig but I'd love to see them live.

9. "Who Do You Think Of" is their best song so far. I could see that song being the opening single for the debut album.

Betty_ likes this.
  10. I love their style!! and I really hope they keep it that way!! From one point to another, out of nowhere, most girl groups start wearing these HORRIBLE TACKY LEOTARDS! thinking it's sexy! Look at Little Mix, FH and all that has become successful through the years.

slaybellz likes this.
  11. They give me the impression of a 2010s version of Sugababes 2.0

lushLuck likes this.
  12. I love their style too. Maybe not that particular photo, but what they wear in their videos and stuff. A little tomboyish, very 90s/TLC.

Hurricane likes this.
  13. Apparently they are gonna perform on Up Late With Rylan tonight, don't think it's gonna do much for promotion, but at least there will be televised performance up on YouTube, I guess.

14. KAG

KAG

Just watched their performance on +1 and they were good. I really want them to 'happen' this year.

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Who Do You Think Of? is so addictive, it's their best song yet!

Voicething likes this.
  16. I have been listening to this song on repeat for the past 3 days, the buildup to the chorus is massive!

17. Annie is giving me life in their performance from last night.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  18. Island

Island Staff Member

How was that "Good Friends" EP?

19. It doesn't really live up to their other material, but then again, it was more of a mixtape than a serious release, according to them.

20. Shit.

Utopia likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.