Mabel - About Last Night... (The Concept Album) | Page 57 | The Popjustice Forum

Mabel - About Last Night... (The Concept Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Jun 9, 2021.

1. I wonder if she’s able to get this out because she only has a licensing deal?

The cover is perfect, and any delay wasn’t going to help things, so this is great news.

Her Ticketmaster photo has been updated to the album cover too, so I guess we’re getting a concurrent tour announcement.

nooniebao likes this.
  2. As a day one Little Enmabler, this is fantastic news. Gorgeous artwork too!

slaybellz, lushLuck and Mvnl like this.
  3. Hand on the head like she's having a headache. She has a signature pose.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The cover is actually a great accompaniment to High Expectations I feel.

slaybellz, sesita, TRAVVV and 24 others like this.
  5. This is STUNNING! I can't believe this is happening!

[​IMG]

Uno, Butterfly and Lapras like this.
  6. Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but I have a feeling this album is going to turn out being pretty great. The way she described it a while back made it sound quite promising.

OlliMaus, kal and Island like this.
  7. Yeah I never lost faith in this album to be honest. It will be excellent.

OlliMaus and kal like this.
  8. The lyrics are atrocious and the budget non-existent BUT this poundland Blinding Lights bops a bit!

9. I guess the thread's slanderous blasphemy title can be changed now! *wink*

In all seriousness I’m glad she’s finally getting it out. Although by the time it is - Let Them Know will be over a year old!

Last edited: May 26, 2022
  10. Island

Island Staff Member

I'm glad the album cover kept the aesthetic.

Ok, now we all need to will a RAYE debut to be released by the end of next year!

slaybellz and lushLuck like this.
  11. Haha

sesita likes this.
  12. kal

kal

I’m so happy to see an album announcement FINALLY.

Can’t wait to get this on CD. xx

13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

It's basically a Zara Larsson album cover. Glad the album is coming but I kind of feel bad for her too?

14. RMK

RMK

I'm glad the album cover isn't a composite image! I had so much hype for the album based on Let Them Know and her collaborators but, ironically, the singles have made me a bit less optimistic.

lushLuck likes this.
  15. Not Mabel being the one delaying the album, and Polydor having to burgle her to get the masters.

A twist.

16. I really quite enjoy every bop she’s released this era in all its basic-ness. Won’t catch me overthinking.

17. Cult classic in the making

18. The pre-save link has updated with Amazon signed & HMV alt cover links. The Little Mabelonsters better stock up on formats so this doesn't flop.

FINISH LINE and kal like this.
  19. Oh wow, the artwork isn’t terrible! Sweet.

slaybellz and Mvnl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.