Mabel - About Last Night... (The Concept Album) | Page 62 | The Popjustice Forum

Mabel - About Last Night... (The Concept Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Jun 9, 2021.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Why is it a kii her current look is nothing like the album cover at all.

4Roses, slaybellz, Island and 15 others like this.
  2. Really loving Overthinking, bop and a half!

Was just listening to her on Table Manners, she’s so sweet but clearly waaaaaay too hard on herself, pretty heartbreaking. Really hope she manages to gain that confidence with this album.

TRAVVV, kal, JasonJay and 1 other person like this.
  3. Overthinking is fantastic.

Diet Pop!, kal, JasonJay and 2 others like this.
  4. All the album / single covers (apart from overthinking) was shot last year

It's taken so long she's changed her hair. It's that simple hahha

5. Thought song was very fine but the way y’all got me stanning this song in a matter of one page!

kal likes this.
  6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

That one poster posting hyperbolic praise and then disappearing for weeks in every thread but one.

Yuri likes this.
  7. Sad to see it at #88 on the UK chart. Reminds me of when Alesha Dixon put out "Every Little Part of Me" (bop with a guest feature, video filmed in the U.S.) as the third single from The Entertainer... but by that point, nobody cared.

This unexpectedly became my most anticipated album release of the year so I'm relieved that it's actually coming. "Good Luck" has grown on me immensely and "Let Them Know" and "I Wish" remain top tier basic bops. Also,

Vasilios likes this.
  8. I wasn't even sure if it was her! She looks about 13.

9. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

The way I'm legally required to stream Not Sayin' 50+ times anytime she does so much as breathe. Is it too late to release it as a single?

10. Has it been posted that Track 15 on the Apple Music ~deluxe edition~ is apparently Finders Keepers?

[​IMG]

slaybellz, Diet Pop!, Island and 3 others like this.
  11. kal

kal

Skull emoji.

slaybellz, jawow_ and JasonJay like this.
  12. It's weird because this was originally the track with A1 x J1 credits.

I wonder if that song got scrapped, and they've tacked a live session of Finders Keepers in its place (assuming the other bonuses were always going to be live/acoustic tracks).

13. Hopefully it’s just the same team of writers and producers… It’d be baffling for a song that’s nearly 5 years old (!!!!) to be tacked on to a new album in 2022. But I guess what @Butterfly is saying in terms of it being a live/acoustic performance make sense.

14. kal

kal

I listened to the Definition leak for the first time and I am obsessed with it. The “Woooooh” middle eight is just sublime.

IDontKnowHer likes this.
  15. Please, no. Mabel, I love Finders Keepers, but we can't still be doing this. The new album hasn't even been released yet.

16. Preorderers Cancelers.

lushLuck likes this.
  17. “Finders Keepers” being put on the album after she just had her house burgled djjgkdld

Mr.Arroz, 4Roses, LPMA and 25 others like this.
  18. Oh my god.

19. SCREAM, Scambel a legend.

lushLuck likes this.
  20. Not me scrobbling Overthinking 182 times this week according to my lastfm… take all my streams queen

TRAVVV, kal, JasonJay and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.