Mabel - About Last Night... (The Concept Album) | Page 65 | The Popjustice Forum

Mabel - About Last Night... (The Concept Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Of course they're acoustics, should've known that earlier than thinking about actual new deluxe tracks.

LGStan93, sesita and Txetxu like this.
  2. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Deal or No Deal is inessential but the sheer nerve to reuse your own material like that is a bit iconic

3. People remember that Britney has more songs than just Toxic challenge. We really do not need another cover of it.

Subspace88, Mr.Arroz, Bobby and 6 others like this.

4. So excited for this one.

5. That cover just makes me more disappointed that Overthinking doesn’t match the vibe at all.

6. Wow, “Let Love Go” is massive. By far my favorite song she’s put out from this era so far. I actually think this album could shape out to be pretty great - I’m rooting for her!!

7. Jesus, how was this not the lead single!?

8. I hope we get an extensive post mortem on this era one day. The decisions made are truly baffling.

JasonJay likes this.
  9. Oh this is fantastic. I'm a little Let Them Knowster but this should have kicked off the era.

Ferk and CaliDevotion like this.
  10. I didnt click for me guys. But I’m teeny tiny.

RMK, TRAVVV and Conor like this.
  11. This is exactly the sort of massive bop she needed to release on the heels of Let Them Know. Why this has just been left laying around all this time is incredibly confusing to me.

4Roses, phily693, Island and 6 others like this.
  12. Love this!

13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The way she has been let down in every way this era. Let Love Go is major!

4Roses, OlliMaus, Ferk and 1 other person like this.
  14. Let Love Go is cute but feels a bit late in its sound. Like, the featherweight disco bop era has been and gone.

computer boy and Duppe like this.
  15. Let Love Go is a bop! The rap is thoroughly unnecessary and derails the song but everything around it is solid!

16. I've only listened once, but it seemed nice. I just keep reading Let Love Go and hearing Let Them Know.

Now, do I want this on vinyl? The inclusion of a track with the title LOL puts me off a little...

17. I will never not be in this era.

I adore Let Love Go! How could she not release this as a single?

18. If you like this...wait for Animal girlies. Ur not ready.

19. Island

Island Staff Member

I like it but I think I prefer Overthinking.

kal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.