Mabel - About Last Night... (The Concept Album) | Page 66 | The Popjustice Forum

Mabel - About Last Night... (The Concept Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Reminded me of this tragique performance ddd

Wait I didn't know he did it twice and the US version was much worse.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    Diet Pop! likes this.
  2. Wait, was RAYE supposed to be on Let Love Go?

3. Yeah, before I listened I was singing “let love go, oh baby let love go coz they can run they mouth but imma stand and pose for you”

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    LGStan93, Conor, kal and 1 other person like this.
  4. Isn't the album out on July 15, not 8?

5. 3Xs

3Xs

I'm using Let Love Go a bitsy.

[​IMG]

6. Ah yes, an acoustic cover of Toxic, just what we were all asking for.

7. While I’m sure we’d all prefer a different cover (she’d eat Before The Goodbye), they’ve clearly chosen Toxic for streams.

Txetxu likes this.
  8. 'Let Love Go' is a lovely, sugary bop. Why is this not working? Come on, Mabelators.

9. In fairness, “Overthinking” is still being pushed as a single - it’s up to B-list on both Radio 1 & 2.

10. This campaign is a hot mess. They should’ve led with ‘Let Love Go’.

sesita and Txetxu like this.
  11. That explains a bit of the mess. But at least she gets an album out!

slaybellz, sesita and Ferk like this.
  12. kal

kal

That entire interview is a goldmine for information if you’re interested in Cameron, and the people he’s worked with throughout his career.

13. Justice for Kitchen Party f.k.a. WooWoos -

Leader Beans and kal like this.
  14. kal

kal

Girlies, we're a week away from the album!

constantino, 4Roses, LykkeLi and 10 others like this.
  15. I'm still perched despite the mess. I feel like the album is going to be really solid even if it's almost definitely going to flop dddddd.

lushLuck and kal like this.
  16. I fear this album may not make top 10. Although maybe it's best for everyone if Polydor let her go.

lushLuck likes this.
  17. I can't wait for this album as I think that it will be rather cohesive and just fun record to play. Even if it flops and it's her final nail in the coffin at Polydor, maybe it would be for the best to change label.

18. RMK

RMK

Stranger things have happened. She'll probably debut fine and drop like a rock. Sigrid somehow managed #2, and she seems less popular than Mabel (?). From a distance, the UK album chart is in such a weird spot.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.