Mabel - General Discussion (+ BRIT WINNER) | Page 102 | The Popjustice Forum

Mabel - General Discussion (+ BRIT WINNER)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kal, Jul 14, 2015.

1. God is a Dancer is such a fucking bop isn't it? The step by step section is such a vibe, her vocals are great and she kills it live. What a queen.

basil, Jacques, AshtrayHeart and 13 others like this.
  2. kal

kal

3. Enjoying this song so much lately, it has such a throwback feel to it

4. Low Key is...lowkey her best song.

5. New thread @kal ?

PopCrushed, Sunny B, basil and 5 others like this.
  6. 31 days later and I've just come in here to say the exact same thing, I'm so late to the party but better late than never.

7. kal

kal

I will create one as soon as we have concrete information. I suppose it makes sense to have a new one as this one has been around for nearly 5 years now.

lushLuck and Island like this.
  8. As a format.

JasonJay, basil, Jacques and 3 others like this.
  9. She’s been confirmed as a performer at the BRITs.

basil, FINISH LINE, sinner and 2 others like this.
  10. I've taken the unnecessary Don't Call Me Up performances until now - if she doesn't use this BRITs slot for the new single...

11. I won tickets to her gig in Dublin tonight! The setlist looks glorious. Does she have much of a set-up / dancers etc.?

TRAVVV likes this.
  12. She was AMAZING tonight in Glasgow. Perfect setlist - great staging and her dancers were brilliant too.

TRAVVV likes this.
  13. kal

kal

14. I really love this sweet girl and I'm seeing her in Madrid in a week or so. I'm so fucking pumped!

15. I love how she talks about her parents! I completely understand wanting to prove herself on her own but I'd love it if someday along the way they were to collaborate in some form.

kal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.